**** Around >>> Find Out

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I've had a knife and a gun pulled on me while with a group and I've always been one to diffuse situations. I just think about worst case scenario and it's never worth it. Outside of boxing someone, I've never really been in a fist fight either. Been in scuffles with multiple people brawling, but never actually had someone one on one where I was throwing punches.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
I've had a knife and a gun pulled on me while with a group and I've always been one to diffuse situations. I just think about worst case scenario and it's never worth it. Outside of boxing someone, I've never really been in a fist fight either. Been in scuffles with multiple people brawling, but never actually had someone one on one where I was throwing punches.
Perfect reason for all boys to get into wrestling at a young age. I haven't been in a fight in 24 years, but before that it was not uncommon. 95% of them ended on the ground with them realizing they don't know how to get up or away. Once that happens the fire goes out, they start getting embarrassed and eventually look for the first excuse to diffuse the situation.
I've landed maybe 2 good punches in my life. All the rest were getting hands on them and bringing them to the ground and mounting their back. It's amazing how little most people understand body control.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
north dakota state wrestling GIF by NDSU Athletics

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Same here. I've managed 50 years without ever being in a fight. lol.
I was involved (provoked) into 3 fights while in junior high and in high school. Won all 3; last one by a choke submission on the ground. I never looked for a fight, but was like a badger when pushed too far. Never had a fight after high school. Thankfully. Nowadays, a fight in high school could easily end with a critical injury or a fatality. Not worth a life.

ajaf1656

Established Member
I always thought it was funny that the guys who thought wrestling was gay were the same people who congratulated their teammates with a little spank on the ass. I guess combat is gay and spanking each other out of love is straight. I don’t know how these people reach their conclusions.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
I always thought it was funny that the guys who thought wrestling was gay were the same people who congratulated their teammates with a little spank on the ass. I guess combat is gay and spanking each other out of love is straight. I don’t know how these people reach their conclusions.
Well... To be fair. Wrestlers aren't above an enthusiastic ass pat when excited either. :LOL:

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member

I was never into butt pats and saying shit like good game, or good try etc…

Now, when you and another dude walk out of the shower at the same time, there is absolutely nothing wrong with an open palm to bare ass cheek followed by, “good shower”.

awful knawful

Established Member
Not to say it would not happen to me but I stay far far away from those situations
I try to. I'm pretty quiet and keep to myself but when I lose my temper I go absolutely ape shit.

I smashed 6 of a guys teeth out one time. Last time I threw the guy down a flight of stairs and he broke his leg pretty bad.

They both started it and I tried to stay out of it.

C2tuck

Established Member
Be the runt=learn how to fight. I’m 6,2” now so unfortunately no one ****s with me, but sometimes I wish they would, just to take care of the aggression.

It would be fun to beat the absolute shit out of some most days../

awful knawful

Established Member
Be the runt=learn how to fight. I’m 6,2” now so unfortunately no one ****s with me, but sometimes I wish they would, just to take care of the aggression.

It would be fun to beat the absolute shit out of some most days../
I'm 6'2" and 240/245

Not the runt. Guess being quiet and reserved makes people think they can **** with you.

They think wrong

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

He got a little extra energy blast from that as it appeared the cop pushed the pistol into his chest and fired and why he had to rack the slide after the shot. Also why you couldn't really hear it either. Everything, energy and sound all went directly into his chest. He likely had a pretty gnarly blast wound as opposed to a single bullet hole.

Users who are viewing this thread