**** Around >>> Find Out

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Self-centered motorcycle rider causes horrific accident, then just motors off down the road.

I see two dumbasses with no impulse control, first the idiot on the bike kicking the car, then the schmuck in the car swerving to smoke the prick on the bike. I would guess these two had a lovers quarrel a few miles back that manifested itself into this calamity.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Self-centered motorcycle rider causes horrific accident, then just motors off down the road.

Poor take..

As I recall that car moments before swiveled over cutting off the biker and brake checked him because the biker was in a HOV lane.

That's what inspired the camera to come out and start filming.

Biker proceeded to kick the car, as is his legal right, and the car thought it would be a great opportunity to try and kill the biker.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
****. I think you’re right. I found a video of the guy getting ready to do the scene.

face-racist-gif.1515329

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Poor take..

As I recall that car moments before swiveled over cutting off the biker and brake checked him because the biker was in a HOV lane.

That's what inspired the camera to come out and start filming.

Biker proceeded to kick the car, as is his legal right, and the car thought it would be a great opportunity to try and kill the biker.
Two dumb asses thinking it was a smart thing to start a fight on the freeway that resulted in an innocent driver (the truck) crashing and flipping his truck.

The biker, according to this post, was found and prosecuted.
"The biker whose video-recorded car-kicking antics went viral pleaded no contest Tuesday to one felony count of hit and run driving resulting in injury to another person.
Andrew Flanigan, a 45-year-old stage technician who lives in Arleta, appeared Tuesday in San Fernando Superior Court where he entered his plea.
“Flanigan pleaded no contest today to one felony count of hit-and-run driving resulting in injury to another person and was sentenced to three years’ probation and 45 days’ community service,” said Ricardo Santiago, spokesman for the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office.
"

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Two dumb asses thinking it was a smart thing to start a fight on the freeway that resulted in an innocent driver (the truck) crashing and flipping his truck.

The biker, according to this post, was found and prosecuted.
"The biker whose video-recorded car-kicking antics went viral pleaded no contest Tuesday to one felony count of hit and run driving resulting in injury to another person.
Andrew Flanigan, a 45-year-old stage technician who lives in Arleta, appeared Tuesday in San Fernando Superior Court where he entered his plea.
“Flanigan pleaded no contest today to one felony count of hit-and-run driving resulting in injury to another person and was sentenced to three years’ probation and 45 days’ community service,” said Ricardo Santiago, spokesman for the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office.
"

Doesn't prove anything.

He left the scene, that's what got hit.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member

I remember that on the local news around here when that happened. It reminded me of this incident which I think happened around the same time frame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread