**** Around >>> Find Out

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Cat-loving liberal. lol

Yeah… So anyway…

Anyone else getting redirects from this site to virus protection??

54357670-8F91-422C-81DD-F2C77EBF5493.png

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Cant wait for those little dirty mother****er’s family to come out saying how they were good bois, never did no harm… they were tryna betta theyselfs…..

When I saw the video posted in here earlier I hoped that hit wasn’t fatal.

I don't care about the color of a person/people who can have a complete and absolute lack of conscience toward another human being.

This incident isn’t one I would give the suspects a chance to rehabilitate from.

Two bullets. Share it with the same people they shared their video with. The end.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
When I saw the video posted in here earlier I hoped that hit wasn’t fatal.

I don't care about the color of a person/people who can have a complete and absolute lack of conscience toward another human being.

This incident isn’t one I would give the suspects a chance to rehabilitate from.

Two bullets. Share it with the same people they shared their video with. The end.

I say, at mínimum, public hanging or stoning… but yes, agreed.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm not upset about a criminal being shot, but aren't cops supposed to... well, be cops? Civvies, unmarked car, no announcing who they are or identifying themselves at all before they open fire?
I am no expert but they may have had a warrant to arrest the guy and knew he was possibly armed and dangerous. Those looked like undercover units and were using less than lethal weapons.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm not upset about a criminal being shot, but aren't cops supposed to... well, be cops? Civvies, unmarked car, no announcing who they are or identifying themselves at all before they open fire?

LOL. This guy! :ROFLMAO:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

No, not in an active situation like this. A violent confrontation already in process means you take the opportunity and advantage when you have it. If it was a traffic stop then I believe you would need to identify yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread