Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
what an absolute bitch… lol
Lol right...little bitch

I once had a guy walk into the ED with 3 of his fingers in a baggie like it was nothin lol
I was like holy ****!...thats a bad mother ****er! Lol
..drove himself even....they dont make many like him anymore...dude was in his 70s and acted like it was nothin

Reaper14

Established Member
I like how she walked away all smug after she took the kids chair. Wasn't smiling for long.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Lol right...little bitch

I once had a guy walk into the ED with 3 of his fingers in a baggie like it was nothin lol
I was like holy ****!...thats a bad mother ****er! Lol
..drove himself even....they dont make many like him anymore...dude was in his 70s and acted like it was nothin

Indeed. I have tons of respect for old timers / previous gen….

Reaper14

Established Member
@Reaper14 here you go bro… i think this one one ups the ledge jumper…

Apparently, husband says she was cheating.

*** WARNING. Brutal carnage. Do NOT look if sensitive. ***

FYI. Website is questionably safe.

Although the pier fall looked more gruesome, I agree that this one is worse due to her just laying there dying wondering wtf. My only question is who recorded it? The husband? Seemed so calm & not gaf.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Although the pier fall looked more gruesome, I agree that this one is worse due to her just laying there dying wondering wtf. My only question is who recorded it? The husband? Seemed so calm & not gaf.

she was screaming in agony for quite a while and eventually neighbors came to assist. The one recording was one of the neighbors….

and yea, ledge guy didnt also have his hands and feet chopped off… lol

the only reason the guy’s facial injury looked worse is because it wasnt a “clean cut” like the lady’s, but I asure you it was every bit as serious….

Reaper14

Established Member
she was screaming in agony for quite a while and eventually neighbors came to assist. The one recording was one of the neighbors….

and yea, ledge guy didnt also have his hands and feet chopped off… lol

the only reason the guy’s facial injury looked worse is because it wasnt a “clean cut” like the lady’s, but I asure you it was every bit as serious….
As soon as I seen her I figured it was a Central or South America region. They love their machetes. I started to look for the video where cartel prick is torturing a rival by cutting him up across the chest trying to get him to talk. Then just straight sticks his hand into his chest under the rib cage & squeezed the heart to death. I stopped looking due to the fair warning. I think it was on an onion site anyway

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
As soon as I seen her I figured it was a Central or South America region. They love their machetes. I started to look for the video where cartel prick is torturing a rival by cutting him up across the chest trying to get him to talk. Then just straight sticks his hand into his chest under the rib cage & squeezed the heart to death. I stopped looking due to the fair warning. I think it was on an onion site anyway

they sure do…. Some of those cartel vids are absolutely brutal.

Users who are viewing this thread