**** Around >>> Find Out

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
That's how I feel about this Facebook generation. They forget that some of us grew up during the Era of "Argue, throw blows, laugh, and drink a beer together" and not the I'm gonna talk shit about you, but then hide behind your phone/computer and do nothing pussies.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
That’s torque.
Pure...i wont even stand up to piss off the side of my tractor without shutting down the PTO...dude i went to school with had his arm ripped off by one years ago...my dad didnt teach me a helluva a lot about mechanical stuff but he told me to never **** with a pto...dont reach over it or even get near it unless tje tractor is shut off lol

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Pure...i wont even stand up to piss off the side of my tractor without shutting down the PTO...dude i went to school with had his arm ripped off by one years ago...my dad didnt teach me a helluva a lot about mechanical stuff but he told me to never **** with a pto...dont reach over it or even get near it unless tje tractor is shut off lol
Yep, my full Swiss (racist like a mofo) Great Grandpa got his overalls caught in the paddles of a manure spreader. He got lucky and only lost a thumb. I have fond memories of the guy and recall him watching a TV show with Michael Jackson. He stated, "Is that a boy or a girl?" Then leans closer to the TV and states, "That's a god-damned ******!" I laughed because I was a young teen and never used that word....until I was 50 and realized they do indeed exist.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What the heck was she doing there in the first place. Looked like a young girl on that kiddie bike. Ouch! Looked like the fork caught her right on the mouth area. Surely a bunch of teeth were lost unless it hit her chin. Either way......MUCH pain!

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
This video has been around a while, you may have seen it?

Really good educational video right there.

A. She knew what she was doing.
B. He barely had 10-20lbs on her

C. She barely subdued him

Anyone talking seriously about woman's self defense needs to lead with "stay strapped or get clapped".

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Really good educational video right there.

A. She knew what she was doing.
B. He barely had 10-20lbs on her

C. She barely subdued him

Anyone talking seriously about woman's self defense needs to lead with "stay strapped or get clapped".

poor simp… wasnt even taking it seriously… guy was mostly amused that a good looking girl was touching him.

he basically offered no offense whatsoever…

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

that could have been soo much worse…

just saw a video of some dumb bastard that tried cliff jumping into the ocean… he didnt make it…. Split his whole ****ing face right down the middle… something out of a horror movie. Like a vertical Mr. Pacman.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
that could have been soo much worse…

just saw a video of some dumb bastard that tried cliff jumping into the ocean… he didnt make it…. Split his whole ****ing face right down the middle… something out of a horror movie. Like a vertical Mr. Pacman.
Sounds like a video that belongs in here lol.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Jesus ****ing Christ. He was still alive.

So yeah, 2006 Lebanon. 16 year old.

Died two days later.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread