**** Around >>> Find Out

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Checks out haha

Its ****ing crazy, bro. The ****ing wildebeest who shot at the driver, served NO JAIL TIME. Z E R O. NADA. She got deferred adjudication (basically probation for a year). For attempted murder…. and they say “guns” are the problem… LOL.

****ing clown world!

clowns GIF by The 90th Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade

Morgan

Established Member
Its ****ing crazy, bro. The ****ing wildebeest who shot at the driver, served NO JAIL TIME. Z E R O. NADA. She got deferred adjudication (basically probation for a year). For attempted murder…. and they say “guns” are the problem… LOL.

****ing clown world!

clowns GIF by The 90th Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade

Wow.
Maybe now she works at Chili’s-fil-a. She’s reformed. Says “my pleasure” etc.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
You need to post Louis CK's bit called "******, ****, ******". Its relevant to your discussion but it could get you banned lol.

Edit: I realized that it blocked out the entire title of the comedy piece lol. It's the gay F-word, the C-word, and the N-word. The bit isn't as bad as it sounds in the title. Sometimes terrible words are just popularly used in harmless ways.

that the one about deer? If so I laughed so hard I couldn't breath the first time I heard it, was the first time I ever listened to Louis

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
that the one about deer? If so I laughed so hard I couldn't breath the first time I heard it, was the first time I ever listened to Louis

I don't recall it mentioning deer. All of his stuff is really funny. Shame he got cancelled for simply wanting to jerk off in front of unsuspecting people lol.

Users who are viewing this thread