**** Around >>> Find Out

MFE

Established Member
I have you the 2023 FAFO champion.

Driving a new KIA Stinger, doesn't have a plate, doesn't have his DL... almost hits a cop car, has a fellow motorist stop to tell the cops his driving like an asshole.

Gets 3 tickets and sent on his way.

15 minutes later hits a Semi doing 100mph killing him and his GF. Same cop reports to the call.
And the side of the truck at 2:00:13 says "Now That'sa Meatball" LOL

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
And the side of the truck says "Now thatsa meatball" LOL
Frustrated World Cup GIF
Season 7 Oops GIF by Workaholics

ajaf1656

Established Member

ajaf1656

Established Member
Take it back and claim it. It's our people's word.
In college there was a student group who would come out on campus once a semester, set up a scaffold and hoist up a gigantic banner with a picture of a down's syndrome guy on it. They'd shout with bullhorns, "take the pledge to ban the R word, and if you don't know what the R word is ask us and we can tell you!"
They'd roll out a big paper wall for people to sign the pledge to not use the R word. They tried to hand me a pen to sign it and I said, "I'm not a fukk!ng Nazi. I don't burn books and I don't ban words. You people are fukk!ng retarded."

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

I heard a story about a B52 dropping a max payload on a single mountain top in Afghanistan and it not registered a magnitude 4-something earthquake they said, but it actually blew the top of the mountain off. Want to say it was like 72k lbs of ordinance but I may be wrong on that number and the whole story may be made up, but I wouldn't doubt it either.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
This just in:
"Medievil Times is an actual fight to the death. Swords go clink."

+1 still wood, and you KNOW she has daddy issues.

That's a whole nother type of crazy! That's a type you get done ****in and they ask you if you want to see their booger and nail clipping collection as they get up and grab a photo album off the shelf.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
That's a whole nother type of crazy! That's a type you get done ****in and they ask you if you want to see their booger and nail clipping collection as they get up and grab a photo album off the shelf.

You mean to tell me you don't appreciate a snack after?

austin-powers-dangerously.gif

Hey, I said I still would. Never said I wouldn't start counting steps to the door as soon as I walked in.

Users who are viewing this thread