I really want to see the video of her getting bricked :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Was this the perp:ROFLMAO:

IMG_7347.png

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member

Couple things;
1. That bitch is a ****.

2. I do not understand the instinct to post every aspect of life on social. This bitch just got bricked and is sitting on a gurney giving an account of it like it is a Ken Burns documentary. No one cares about your sad, petty day to day shit, bitch.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I’d like to see her try that shit with me…

No seriously… I want her to try this with me… I’ll make the struggle look very real… down to film as well.

I knew you couldnt stay away, sweet cheeks…

Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Couple things;
1. That bitch is a ****.

2. I do not understand the instinct to post every aspect of life on social. This bitch just got bricked and is sitting on a gurney giving an account of it like it is a Ken Burns documentary. No one cares about your sad, petty day to day shit, bitch.

social media has unraveled a barrage of narcissists and sociopaths on an unprecedented scale never seen before. These people found a way to feel and in their mind ratify being the star of their show.

Glad she got a taste of equal rights.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
You are correct, not the latter. I would ask animal control to catch and relocate them. Not all towns will catch/relocate feral cats, unfortunately. I would not personally catch and release them IF they were squatting on my property. If the town wouldn't relocate them, I'd have to pay for a pest removal service to catch them and release them.

Sounds like you are a respectable individua, as I have ALWAYS suspected, Bob. I have not 1 issue with you.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Although the video is biased and it is shown in a way so as to “condemn” the piggy…. This dumb bitch certainly found out

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Couple things;
1. That bitch is a ****.

This is why I have stopped posting pretty much altogether on all platforms. I figure if I don't care what anyone else posts then why would they care what I posts. Plus, as I get older I don't want people knowing shit about my life and what I'm doing day to day.

Users who are viewing this thread