**** Around >>> Find Out

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm sweating now after watching all of those lol.

I started that way, eventually my balls were up too far inside me to continue. Just not good, at all.

**** some of that was savage. Dumbass twerking on her head and just snaps her neck. A bunch of people deleting themselves jumping off shit....

I couldn’t finish the compilation video.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Need to finish that shit off with MK’s Fatality audio.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Ok boys...tourniquets are good thing...but remember you are stoppingg bleeding but ya ya still need some circulsting volume...lol...4 are not a good idea lol. Tons of blood in the legs, (oje leg fine...both not fine unless its ylreally bad... his right arm didnt need one lol...and no water! Lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Frustrated World Cup GIF
OUCH!

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Ok boys...tourniquets are good thing...but remember you are stoppingg bleeding but ya ya still need some circulsting volume...lol...4 are not a good idea lol. Tons of blood in the legs, (oje leg fine...both not fine unless its ylreally bad... his right arm didnt need one lol...and no water! Lol
I cringed when they said get him water. Don’t want to thin that blood out.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

Cobras are weird and really not that aggressive as far as your odds of being bitten. They won't strike you unless you are actively hurting them, like stepping on them. So that's why there's these guys holding them while they are in striking distance and nonchalantly pushing them away, etc. They'll do a fake strike where they lunge but they won't bite unless being physically hurt. The Thai Force Recon taught us that in their demonstrations.

Users who are viewing this thread