**** Around >>> Find Out

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
220px-Zap-logo.svg.png
And down she goes! She never saw it coming. LOL.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
^^^I was impressed that he was able to hold on to his beer on the way down and even managed to when he hit the pavement…
Reminds me of the time i was attacked by ice in driveway...i was wadded up bad, walkin from my man cave to the house one night after a damn near beer fridge emptying party where i thought it was a good idea to put a hurt on a 5th of blackhaus lol...fell on my ass three times trying to walk to house and never spilled a drop lol...jacked up my arm and my right ass cheek though lol

My cousin laughing his off until he ate shit right next to me lol

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

Dumb bitch is sitting there on the end and separated from everyone like the dunce she is. Should have given her the dunce cap too for her commentary haha. Funny thing being in the infantry was that half the guys I knew were all well above average in intelligence. Lots of really smart guys that could do anything they wanted but wanted danger and adventure the likes that you couldn't get just anywhere. I knew an 0352 in ITB that had his masters in nuclear-something and didn't even want to be an officer, he specifically wanted to be enlisted so he could blow stuff up lol.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member

My family always hired off duty officers to be security at the rink on Friday and Saturday nights because those were the rowdy nights. It was always the same cops that rotated the job and they worked in uniform and all, but they were brutal when teens would get in fights. They'd walk in the middle of two girls fighting and grab both by the hair and then drag them to the front door and through the front doors. They wouldn't get away with those tactics now, especially with hundred of other kids around filming it all, but they didn't mess around. One cop who was this big tall Marine would just walk out onto the floor and grab whoever he was after and drag them off. Was always entertaining to watch.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
My family always hired off duty officers to be security at the rink on Friday and Saturday nights because those were the rowdy nights. It was always the same cops that rotated the job and they worked in uniform and all, but they were brutal when teens would get in fights. They'd walk in the middle of two girls fighting and grab both by the hair and then drag them to the front door and through the front doors. They wouldn't get away with those tactics now, especially with hundred of other kids around filming it all, but they didn't mess around. One cop who was this big tall Marine would just walk out onto the floor and grab whoever he was after and drag them off. Was always entertaining to watch.

You have to be ruthless or else it wont ever stop, there will be no lesson and innocent people will be hurt.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Dumb bitch is sitting there on the end and separated from everyone like the dunce she is. Should have given her the dunce cap too for her commentary haha. Funny thing being in the infantry was that half the guys I knew were all well above average in intelligence. Lots of really smart guys that could do anything they wanted but wanted danger and adventure the likes that you couldn't get just anywhere. I knew an 0352 in ITB that had his masters in nuclear-something and didn't even want to be an officer, he specifically wanted to be enlisted so he could blow stuff up lol.

bro, BRO. She is a PHD! She helps pack covid testing kits, bro!!!

Come on, bro…. Didnt you fall for that sweet little humble dance she did, bro, while touting, i mean describing herself, BRO?!?!

bro!

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
bro, BRO. She is a PHD! She helps pack covid testing kits, bro!!!

Come on, bro…. Didnt you fall for that sweet little humble dance she did, bro, while touting, i mean describing herself, BRO?!?!

bro!

I assumed you couldn't even get a PhD unless you were 150+. Geesh, I wish someone would have told me this a long time ago! And to think, these are some of the people treating you and recommending you get vaccinated haha

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I assumed you couldn't even get a PhD unless you were 150+. Geesh, I wish someone would have told me this a long time ago! And to think, these are some of the people treating you and recommending you get vaccinated haha

on a serious note, gonna scold you. Should already know that education is not the equivalent of intelligence.

There are a ton of other qualities that trick people into thinking that its intelligence.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
on a serious note, gonna scold you. Should already know that education is not the equivalent of intelligence.

There are a ton of other qualities that trick people into thinking that its intelligence.

Trust me, I know. Was just playing into it.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Remember that lady that got caught using the vibrator on the beach and was arrested… she apparently committed suicide 8 mos later… family states she was on a downward spiral of drugs and alcohol for quite awhile.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Remember that lady that got caught using the vibrator on the beach and was arrested… she apparently committed suicide 8 mos later… family states she was on a downward spiral of drugs and alcohol for quite awhile.

That's disappointing. I would have given her a shot.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

Nope.

PHD is literally an institutional dick sucking award.

Users who are viewing this thread