Established Member
Under Age Paige...............Ha Ha....... :bs: :idea: :smmon:

So Hot want to touch the hiney :burn: :poke:

Last edited:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
BoMbShELL said:
all you boys are just mad bc you cant get none of the hott under age paIge!!!!! so take that biatch!!!!! lol EVAN by the way my poonanny smells a whole lot better then ur upper lip!!!!! haHAHAH :cuss: :thumbsup: :beer:

:xpl: :wf:

This thread is probably about to make a downward spiral, and get thrown into the smack down cafe by L.L. when all the "mad guys" read this one. :kaboom: :bash:
:shrug: :nono: :loser: :fart: :poke: :lol1: :bs: :banana: :sleeping: :??: :pepper: :smmon: :rollseyes

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
BoMbShELL said:
all you boys are just mad bc you cant get none of the hott under age paIge!!!!! so take that biatch!!!!! lol EVAN by the way my poonanny smells a whole lot better then ur upper lip!!!!! haHAHAH :cuss: :thumbsup: :beer:

Future Dancer In A Cage Paige - I'd never dream of tapping your pasty, badger milk MJ skin. But I WOULD use a 15 inch strap on and perpetually pump your fudge factory till critical meltdown, while slapping a picture of Christian's ass on the back of your head. End with a donkeypunch, then wrap your face with your super-skidmarked granny panties. Then I'd read a Harry Potter book. :read:

:eek:

By the way, Linz and I redid the STD-infested and cinged dildo and threw it through your backwindow just to say we penetrated your rear defenses.

:eek:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
See there. That wasn't such a bad response. I did see a positive note in there.

End with a donkeypunch, then wrap your face with your super-skidmarked granny panties.
Man, where do you come up with this $hyt.

Can we say SMACKDOWN!!!!!! :burn: :fm:

Evan, you are the greatest. Even in a blissful fit of rage, you still thought of me.

Hey Travis. Who am I now? :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:

I suspect we will be seeing more :pop: from other users? :beer:

Last edited:

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
Evan, you are the greatest. Even in a blissful fit of rage, you still thought of me.

This is inevitable.
"What was that again?"
In - In - Inevitable.
"One more time?"
INEVITABLE - God damn open your f*cking ears!

Christian, your presence is more than merely a sticky note. It's like, to put it fragrantly, like your incestual sewage tank salad resting on my face as I awake every morning, and the realization that teabagging comes prior to fudgebombing.

Even as Travis reads this, big bucket in the right, baby powder in the left, buttplug in his arse (at a 45 to give a slight tingle in the upper rectum), his beer belly is transforming into a futile popcorn belly, eliminating his weiner within sight distance. Or wait... has he ever seen his :smmon:?

:bowdown: :pepper: :banana:

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Cheyenne - someone has this in his sig:

Originally Posted by Guy In Bar
See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to f_ck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get f_cked by dicks. But dicks also f_ck assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't **** the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!

bwahahaha...

BoMbShELL

*Pussy Kills*
Established Member
"Future Dancer In A Cage Paige - I'd never dream of tapping your pasty, badger milk MJ skin. But I WOULD use a 15 inch strap on and perpetually pump your fudge factory till critical meltdown, while slapping a picture of Christian's ass on the back of your head. End with a donkeypunch, then wrap your face with your super-skidmarked granny panties. Then I'd read a Harry Potter book."

Evan normally i would take ur nice little joke as somewhat funny....however considering someone did infact trashe my car and brake my window AKA NOT FUNNY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT but u should just be glad that i love your dirty azian ass!!!! plus when i am a dancer in a cage paige ill be BIG BANKIN!!!! SO DONT HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAME!!!!

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
BoMbShELL said:
Evan normally i would take ur nice little joke as somewhat funny....however considering someone did infact trashe my car and brake my window AKA NOT FUNNY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT but u should just be glad that i love your dirty azian ass!!!! plus when i am a dancer in a cage paige ill be BIG BANKIN!!!! SO DONT HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAME!!!!

:pop: lol....

Hey Paige. The word trash doesn't have an "e" on the end of it.
"Brake" in this context would be "break"
also, you might want to find something other than "AKA" to use in this post. AKA means "also known as" therefore, it doesn't fit here. You can have my word. I will give you the word "therefore" to replace your "AKA". Other than that, the only other suggestions I would have might be a comma or two. I'm gonna have to give you an 80% on this one. Better luck next time.

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
SOOOOO, is this about Over Layed Paige or a cruise to Searcy??? Are we gonna play horse shoes at our house or what???

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
jdrake19 said:
SOOOOO, is this about Over Layed Paige or a cruise to Searcy??? Are we gonna play horse shoes at our house or what???
Hell yeah, we can play horse shoes. You got anything we can use to get the two shafts to penetrate deep in the dirt?
we could borrow the hammer from this dude -----> :bash:

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
We dont have horse shoes, and we live in the ghetto, so it prolly wouldn't be a great idea.

We could use Evans Coke Can sized penis to knock a shaft deep in something though...

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
:pop: lol....

Hey Paige. The word trash doesn't have an "e" on the end of it.
"Brake" in this context would be "break"
also, you might want to find something other than "AKA" to use in this post. AKA means "also known as" therefore, it doesn't fit here. You can have my word. I will give you the word "therefore" to replace your "AKA". Other than that, the only other suggestions I would have might be a comma or two. I'm gonna have to give you an 80% on this one. Better luck next time.

Remember, Paige was bumped up a shitload of grades for sucking educated wanghole. She's actually still playing with Lincoln logs, even the ones in the toilet. :xpl:

Watch out - she might want bonus points Christian. In Paige's case, I'd rather throw darts at it than touch it...

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
jdrake19 said:
We dont have horse shoes, and we live in the ghetto, so it prolly wouldn't be a great idea.

We could use Evans Coke Can sized penis to knock a shaft deep in something though...

Let's just say I wouldn't be reluctant. This one's an uncircumcised 3 liter begging for a shake-fest.

"I think I tapped the colon..."

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Hey guys, I found a picture of evan passed out at the beach. I told him to put up his super size schlong before drinking all that beer and passing out. I would say it was me with all that hair, but I know I ain't hung like that dude.

hugepenis.gif

Users who are viewing this thread