ARK Cruise July 23

03WetSnake

All Or Nothing!!!
Established Member
thanks Jake you need to show me how to do a Sig. Ok enough about the exhuast it all good too me screw those how don't like it cause their just ticked cause it's LOUD

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
03WetSnake said:
Hey guys for the ones who know of the 03WetSnake. Some of the guys here at work think my cobra with A full SLP exhuast system, sounds like a riceburner. I want cheyenne, Christain, Jake, And Evan, honest Opinion!!! Cause work guys are pissin me off about the cobra and I want it to sounds awesome, or are the guys at work full of muskrat crap. I think it's sounds great for a DOHC 4.6!!! But who knows I don't hear it like ya'll do when i'm drivin. Yea Doc Grill is a sweet place to hang out and eat. I want sum good video from you cheyenne. later guys. :shrug: :mj:

Too bad we can't both slap on some Prochambers at the same time and wake up Searcy with some burly snakes this weekend. You car sounds great. What the hell do these flannel-shirt-wearing bastards drive anyways? I hate when someone disses your ride when they drive a POS themselves. Tell these cornmuffins to come out this weekend so we can pop their eardrums.

:D

03WetSnake

All Or Nothing!!!
Established Member
Well most of the cornpuffs don't care about coming out and racing , but again that's their problem. hey Evan if you want to unbolt your exhuast from the half pipe just let me know we will put it on my shop rack and make that Spitter LLLOOOUUUDDD. cheyenne you think you can get travis video camera to make our videos that much better for this weekend? christain do you know Jeff from marple's auto sales in searcy. He said you dated one of his friends or something? He said your on the crazy side, I totally disagree, NOT. C ya'LL :pepper:

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Let's go ahead and plan the details on this Searcy trip. Where are we gonna meet/time, and what are we gonna do once we get down there. I'll make sure to be hungry as shit, I'll disregard my anorexia just this weekend.

There's a ghetto carshow at the state fairgrounds coming up on the 31st. I'm planning on entering for the hell of it. Anyone interested in participating/spectating?

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Please come to searcy yall. We're supposed to be taking the car to LR tomorrow to get the bumper fixed, but i might delay that so we can have the car for the cruise. I guess me and Caleb will just meet yall here in searcy. We could all meet in the Wal-Mart parking lot around 3-6 (somewhere in there. Yall choose the time.), then go on over to sonic and show off a little bit, then head out to eat at Docs Grill, then cruise around and terrorize searcy for a little while, picking on 80's model pickup trucks with 12" glasspacks and pea shooter tailpipes.

It will be funnier than the time Travis got caught in the prize winning cucumber patch.

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
03WetSnake said:
Well most of the cornpuffs don't care about coming out and racing , but again that's their problem. hey Evan if you want to unbolt your exhuast from the half pipe just let me know we will put it on my shop rack and make that Spitter LLLOOOUUUDDD. cheyenne you think you can get travis video camera to make our videos that much better for this weekend? christain do you know Jeff from marple's auto sales in searcy. He said you dated one of his friends or something? He said your on the crazy side, I totally disagree, NOT. C ya'LL :pepper:

Marple's Auto Sales? Is that the place where you bought your car? There is a guy in the shop there that drives a yellow dodge with tv's and loud stereo, and also has a yellow Monte Carlo. I used to do certian things with his daughter, but I would't say we dated. I will just say that she knows how to put a smile on a guys face. lol. :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: I let her play with my :smmon: a few times too. lol....anyways I think he thought I was a little crazy, but we all know that I am perfectly normal. I'm as laid back as it gets.

OH yeah. I think we need to put glass packs and pea shooters on Evans car, or michaels truck. We will decide this weekend. lol

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
You have to be Faucking kidding me................Its EDIT HERE :uh oh: :nono: Paige..............Whats up Girl..................I will call and explain whats up,,,,,SORRY

Last edited:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Damn!!!!!

:lol: :burn:
................Its Under Age Paige..............
Thats friggin hilarious. Sounds like someone just got a title.

check this dude out. He is spankin it good and the girl to his right is about to start fiddling the bean. Some hotties in the hurricaneaftermath. I guess I would be looking for fun things to to also if a hurricane just handed me my ass. :bowdown: Maybe he will get her didgits. I have learned, no matter the situation or the environment, you must always keep the pimp hand strong. lol

7_26_071805_emily4.jpg

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,162785,00.html

Last edited:

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Yeah I seen that on the web yesterday....They have happy hands....

There is nothing wrong with post natural disaster Arss....It sounds alot like Birthday Booty :pop: :bowdown: :idea:

Last edited:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
LightningMedic said:
Can we get LightningLArry to Ban JFad85?
is it possible to get banned for being a general dumbass? :shrug:

I say we just give Jake 5 dollars to hump his leg or something. 10 if he promises to leave a stain.

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
LightningMedic said:
I will chip in 50 to watch Jake take care of it....

$55 and a bag of jelly beans and yall gotta deal. :-D

(JOKE)

What do real men eat for breakfast???

Users who are viewing this thread