ARK Cruise July 23

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
BoMbShELL said:
:nono: hey old man dont make it a habbit standing me up that is....... :bash: :pop: :bs:

Damn I thought you at least had to have pubic hair to post in these forums. Or at least a decent smelling poonanny.

:loser:

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
jfad85 said:
The Searcy trip sounds bad ass i will be there the car show too

:lol1: As long as there's victuals there, you WILL be there. Rejoice for my shlanted shlong will be your appetizer for each meal.

:nonono:

03WetSnake

All Or Nothing!!!
Established Member
I say lets eat at 7 and play around in town after that. Jake love jelly beans.
And humping people's legs. I tried to race a s281 saleen the other day but the dude just waved,sorry sobee. They might come out in searcy and crusie saturday. they took the saleen back it has bunch of problems. She just got a 05 GT 5spd. So we will see her and him around, she also has a 01 Z06, We'll see if she can bring it out, later guys

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
What do real men eat for breakfast???

Ummmm......Depends on what wakes up with him, right?
AzianStang said:
Damn I thought you at least had to have pubic hair to post in these forums.
:loser:

no comment on the lack of public hair. A simple razor would prevent many girls from being able to post here. We will have to keep some razors with us and hand them out to those we want to stay away from the forums. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
LightningMedic said:
Yeah I seen that on the web yesterday....They have happy hands....

There is nothing wrong with post natural disaster Arss....It sounds alot like Birthday Booty :pop: :bowdown: :idea:

Birthday booty? Is that anything like birthday head? Post Disaster arss. I think that is what you would call the reason I quit drinking, right? Or maybe the arss, itself was the disaster. lol :fart:

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
03WetSnake said:
I say lets eat at 7 and play around in town after that. Jake love jelly beans.
And humping people's legs. I tried to race a s281 saleen the other day but the dude just waved,sorry sobee. They might come out in searcy and crusie saturday. they took the saleen back it has bunch of problems. She just got a 05 GT 5spd. So we will see her and him around, she also has a 01 Z06, We'll see if she can bring it out, later guys

That sounds good with me......everybody want to meet at 300 at the old wal-mart in sherwood...that will give us time to hang out in searcy.... :beer:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
LightningMedic said:
Hey you know what they say...........grass dosent grow on a play ground......MMnnnnnnnnn....Thats whats for breakfast.....

Grass on the field, play ball. If there ain't, you could always roll it over and play in the mudd.

3:00 sounds good to me, as of now.

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Old enough to bleed old enough to breed.................................Old enough to go to the store old enough to get bread..........

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Old enough to crawl, they're in the right position.

Attention: - These sayings in NO WAY are an admission of my actions. NOT GUILTY your honor.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
03WetSnake said:
yea jake got me at the light, b/c i didn't want to fill his cab with tire smoke.
Hope all of you get to come down for the crusie even Leathal Chemical. My buddy Brain Zardo, with the 02 red WS6 said your Good guy to talk to. and he might go with us on our crusie saturday, you should come to searcy, There's a C-5 Vette With a Supercharger on it I'm Wanting to race, So if i get beat you can talk the left overs Leathal Chemical. :rockon:

I don't have much done to my ride. I've only spent $800 on mods, so if you get beat, I doubt I'd do any better. :-D

03WetSnake

All Or Nothing!!!
Established Member
Well my car aint no kenny bell, but it's respectible, as of what people tell me, So are you going to come to searcy with the guys? LethalChem? my dad has a redfire Cobra and he might crusie with us for a bit. but we need a ton of people crusing, the cops in searcy get so pissed to see fast punks goffin off. they better like it cause it's gonna happen?

03WetSnake

All Or Nothing!!!
Established Member
Who's all Coming?

I'd like to know who all really wants to come to searcy, so we can get an idea about the plans to eat and hang out. Jake,me<caleb>,and who else? :coolman: :rockon:

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Me,Christian,thats all so far.......Evan, silverpony,and a couple of other maybies,,,,,,I m trying to get Derreck with the silver L on 22s to go.....not sure about other Ls...I posted on NLOC about it so I will check it out.....
I put a post on LS1tech also to see if we get any bites....0 from nloc :cuss:

What about your Colby, I think Frank is a maybe to meet us there. :shrug:

Last edited:

BoMbShELL

*Pussy Kills*
Established Member
A$$hole$

all you boys are just mad bc you cant get none of the hott under age paIge!!!!! so take that biatch!!!!! lol EVAN by the way my poonanny smells a whole lot better then ur upper lip!!!!! haHAHAH :cuss: :thumbsup: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread