Arizona sighting thread

SVT_ DRiX

Established Member
There was a dude at Little Anthonys Saturday night with a DSG Terminator. Looked stock with machined wheels, but it had an intake and a pulley. Not sure what else, I didnt get to talk to him.

Jefe

Established Member
There was a dude at Little Anthonys Saturday night with a DSG Terminator. Looked stock with machined wheels, but it had an intake and a pulley. Not sure what else, I didnt get to talk to him.
Might be Dickie's old car that he sold. Extremely low mileage last time I saw it

Im seeing the black vert every week out Northeast. Still havent been able to pull up next to it

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
Saw a woman driving a mystichrome vert down INA today. Beautiful and stock.

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
Saw jefe today. I was turning into TMC and he drove past me. Threw him a little rev lol

Jefe

Established Member
Saw jefe today. I was turning into TMC and he drove past me. Threw him a little rev lol
Harley truck? I was waiting for a fly-by :banana: If you rev'd I didnt hear it. Time for headers :)

Had a silver coupe pass me the other day and wave, not sure who it was

RFM50

Established Member
Saw a guy driving a red 2011+ gt with black fender stripes in San tan valley on combs rd. was that anyone on here?

SCCA SM

Established Member
saw a black w white gt500 in mesa az the other day. im out here at ASU for school. as soon as i get a house and a place to keep my gt500 safe ill be in mine.

where are the meets out here?

RFM50

Established Member
The Pavillions in Scottsdale off of the 101 and Indian bend has a car show every Saturday night and I have heard that there is one at Tempe market place on Friday nights too

Users who are viewing this thread