Arizona sighting thread

blacksvtcobra97

Established Member
Just a break off from the official SoCal/NorCal sighting thread for those of us in Arizona. Since moving from SoCal to here a month ago I have seen at least a half dozen Cobra's around. So here we go...

Saw a Red w/white stripes GT500 on Ft Huachuca yesterday in my black w/white stripes GT500 and waved at each other at the intersection

Seen a silver convertible 03/04 Cobra on Highway 90 b/w Sierra Vista and Benson while in my silver convertible '03 Cobra

Those are my most recent encounters that I can pull off the top of my head. Post up if you've seen any others around.

SVT_ DRiX

Established Member
I'm in Tucson, and I see a few Terminators every now and then, and I dont know who owns them. There is a Comp Orange one that I see around DM every now and again. I've also seen a Sonic Blue one going down 22nd/Craycroft once, havent seen it since. There are a couple others, but those guys are here on the forum! There is a black vert Terminator at Click right now, I dont know what its in for service for though.

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
I see jefe alot in his screaming yellow (hear him more) causing a ruckus around my work Tanque verde and bear canyon lol Comp orange guy every day on my way to work hes military of some sort. Black 03/04 vert about 3 times a week he's a teacher at sabino high school. Some girl in a white 03/04 I see sometimes flying all over, mystic03 members mom has a sonic blue I haven't seen any others in town

Jefe

Established Member
I see jefe alot in his screaming yellow (hear him more) causing a ruckus around my work Tanque verde and bear canyon lol
Was that you standing outside Tuesday around 5? I was gonna hit it but a Sheriff was pulling out of the parking lot at the same time :lol:

btw you guys have a 220V welder? I need a bracket welded onto my Bronco and your shop it the closest to the house

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
Was that you standing outside Tuesday around 5? I was gonna hit it but a Sheriff was pulling out of the parking lot at the same time :lol:

btw you guys have a 220V welder? I need a bracket welded onto my Bronco and your shop it the closest to the house

No I'm one of the younger guys there. Only 22 :banana:
And also no lol we did but the old mechanic took it with him. I got alot of off road friends in the area tho pm me if you need any help with it

SVT_ DRiX

Established Member
I see jefe alot in his screaming yellow (hear him more) causing a ruckus around my work Tanque verde and bear canyon lol Comp orange guy every day on my way to work hes military of some sort. Black 03/04 vert about 3 times a week he's a teacher at sabino high school. Some girl in a white 03/04 I see sometimes flying all over, mystic03 members mom has a sonic blue I haven't seen any others in town

The black vert may be the same one that left the service dept at work today. Someone told they have seen a chick driving a white 03/04, if its the one Ive seen at work once, its pretty abused and not looking too well.

Jefe

Established Member
Saw a black vert going down Speedway this morning.

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
I see so many L's in Tempe it's ridiculous! At least two a day, don't see many on SVTP though.

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
The black vert may be the same one that left the service dept at work today. Someone told they have seen a chick driving a white 03/04, if its the one Ive seen at work once, its pretty abused and not looking too well.

The chick driving the white one has a ****ing interlock device on her car. its trashed.

Jefe

Established Member
Saw the black vert again going down Bear Canyon, thing is clean. Also saw the orange coupe going down Sabino Canyon. Couldnt catch up due to traffic

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
Saw the black vert again going down Bear Canyon, thing is clean. Also saw the orange coupe going down Sabino Canyon. Couldnt catch up due to traffic

The orange coupe is nice. The guy had it fixed tho cause he was stationed here, and got caught in a hail storm on his way. Black vert is nice but he has a mean ass exhaust leak

The girl with the interlock drives like she's constantly running from the cops :lol:

forcefed03

9tmare
Established Member
I got some buddies down at U of A, thinking about driving the cobra down there. Hows it there? only been to tucson like once a few years back.

Jefe

Established Member
381030_10101349076801172_1062918428_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread