98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
381030_10101349076801172_1062918428_n.jpg

:lol:

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
Ran into a white one the other day. Had a nice exhaust on it. I revved at him and he revved back, We were on speedway and kolb at like 2am lol. Had a ricer pull up next to us bounching off the limiter which made us stop and laugh and hope he would blow his engine lol

SVT_ DRiX

Established Member
Ran into a white one the other day. Had a nice exhaust on it. I revved at him and he revved back, We were on speedway and kolb at like 2am lol. Had a ricer pull up next to us bounching off the limiter which made us stop and laugh and hope he would blow his engine lol

Hey was that you? it was 22nd and Kolb though, and more like 1130p, close enough, haha. I didnt even see that kid on the other side of you. Did you see that thing smoke!?

SVT_ DRiX

Established Member
There is that white Terminator with the machined wheels at the dealership again. Man does that thing look so un-loved. Poor car.

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
When the time comes for a terminator I'm gonna try and find one unmolested with one adult owner

SVT_ DRiX

Established Member
When the time comes for a terminator I'm gonna try and find one unmolested with one adult owner

Definitely, thats what I found! Well two owners, but adult driven. Its a bummer to see a car like that all abused and beat up. It might clean up nicely, but I bet the mechanical end of that car is toast.

04DSGAZMACH

Established Member
Everyday I see 3 terminators on base, the comp orange one with chrome FR500 wheels, super nice guy, A white one with black wheels, a maroon one among others, as well as GT500s, there are 4 roushes I hace spotted and one white new edge S281 S/C. The base is full of nice ass mustangs and my section has my Mach 1, a red 01 Cobra, 2 98 cobras, a black cammed 00 GT, a couple of foxes oh and my old boss has a real Parnelli Jones Edition S197. Like I said, the base is loaded with stangs lol

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
Hey was that you? it was 22nd and Kolb though, and more like 1130p, close enough, haha. I didnt even see that kid on the other side of you. Did you see that thing smoke!?

Ya that was me. LOL I had been at a car detail since 2pm and work prior to that so my time awareness was so off lol. That kid followed me and tried to race me like 4 different times. Poor thing backfired horribly

96GT/SC

Ford Fan
Established Member
Month ago I saw a blue New edge 2v with no hood and a plate that said something N2O. Anyone on here?

Edit: This was near Apache Junction.

Last edited:

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
Everyday I see 3 terminators on base, the comp orange one with chrome FR500 wheels, super nice guy, A white one with black wheels, a maroon one among others, as well as GT500s, there are 4 roushes I hace spotted and one white new edge S281 S/C. The base is full of nice ass mustangs and my section has my Mach 1, a red 01 Cobra, 2 98 cobras, a black cammed 00 GT, a couple of foxes oh and my old boss has a real Parnelli Jones Edition S197. Like I said, the base is loaded with stangs lol

Does your Mach have slp lm1s?

04DSGAZMACH

Established Member
No, my Mach is mostly stock. I have limo tint, a JLT RAI, and flowmaster 40 weld-ins. There is a DSG Mach I have seen around that sounds awesome and has the anthracite FR500 wheels I want and am going to get so our cars are going to look identical but oh well, they are the best looking wheels IMO. You'll see me on Ajo, Golf links, I-10 and I-19 mostly since those are the roads I most frequent with work and whatnot

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
No, my Mach is mostly stock. I have limo tint, a JLT RAI, and flowmaster 40 weld-ins. There is a DSG Mach I have seen around that sounds awesome and has the anthracite FR500 wheels I want and am going to get so our cars are going to look identical but oh well, they are the best looking wheels IMO. You'll see me on Ajo, Golf links, I-10 and I-19 mostly since those are the roads I most frequent with work and whatnot

Oh okay there was an 04 DSG Mach at my work on the north east side a few weeks ago. Had just a short throw and some slp loud mouths with cats

Tried talking to the guy but he was a real prick

04DSGAZMACH

Established Member
there are three DSG mach's including mine that I have seen and I believe the one you are referring to is an ex army guy. I may be a prick but this time it wasn't me lol

Users who are viewing this thread