ARE Vette, and Ford GT

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That blue Z06 was awesome! Ain't muscle cars nice?! No matter what manufacturer. :)

wannastang93

Canes Fan!!!!
Established Member
how the hell did that dude get his hands on a a Ford GT i thought they weren't out yet

alex

MatchStick

Master of the drunken pee
Established Member
Cool vid. :beer:

I just wanna know what some of these people do for a living. :shrug:

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
I guess we will just have to ask THE DBK what he does. All I know is that I want to see more of that Dang GT.

Ballistik8

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Anybody know any numbers on that Z06? The thing just sounds nasty. And yeah, how the hell did that guy get his hands on that GT?

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
I take it the vette was the car that didn't quite hang with the Lambo? I'd like to see the GT lined up with it.

I think the 2nd in car vid, the one with the speedo all the way over to the right, was the GT.

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Cool vid...but could have done w/o that damn music. :xpl: i wanna hear the cars, not that shit

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Fellas, I'm so proud my car has become the subject of a repost :cryying: :lol1:

The Z06 is my only car, so unfortunately it squashes my own have 20 exotic cars and be rich fantasies, and I don't know what power it makes because Agostino's dyno was wacked the day we tuned it. It IS probably one of the louder and meaner sounding street cars around because of the particular Corsa exhaust very few people have, and it's got a pretty big cam. (248/248 big lift 111lsa) The last 422 Agostino Racing did before mine made 505rwhp without the LSx intake and 90mm TB, but with 1 7/8 headers.

The GT is NOT mine and was only on loan for the day to my old man who works for Ford. That's why the car was in no way stretched to it's potential. It's a dream to even sit in, and I wish ever Ford fan that ever lived could have the opportunity. It truly possesses a presence no other car I've been near has( I hammer him daily trying to get him to buy it, at which point hopefully, all prior internet videos will become useless :D ) Gimme that thing and a day at Road America.

The Murcielago is a guy from Ontarios who is, obviously, very wealthy. His car wasn't nearly as quick as mine because if you listen, he gets on the gas at 2:41 on the tape and I nail it at 2:45 and he can't get rid of me. As soon as he noticed that he shut it down and wouldn't go. I think Murci's trap at like 123ish, my car is a good 5-6mph faster than that on motor.

And lastly, I've listened to enough Staind, Disturbed and System of a Down to last me a lifetime in internet videos. You can listen to 4 minutes of NIN so there. na na na na boo boo.:-D

:beer:

DocHolliday01

Established Member
in all honesty lambos are not "quick" cars at least not compared with a 422 stroked zo6 and a Gt if you ask me lambos are a waste, much rather have either of the 2 other cars long live the ferrari slayer

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread