Are They Any Reputable ReSellers of Cobras?

HouseOfPower

Also for what it's worth Scott is the most talented detailer I've ever seen. Each car we sell will receive a full detail worth $200 that would be charged to a walk in customer. Lastly consider this, we are supporters/vendors of this forum. We serve this communitty very proudly and it means a great deal to us to have the privalidge to be able to serve the members here. I'm certainly not badmouthing Hi-End in the least. They have a very good looking operation and it's going to take a long time before we can touch their inventory. I'm more or less expressing confidance in our more personal operation. We're much much smaller which is obviously going to allow us to pay closer attention to the customer.

Last edited:

SVTCobra60

Established Member
I wasn't going to say anything. It's not in my nature nor is it good practice to talk poorly about other companies. I won't speak on them but I will say that we try our very best to stay in constant contact with any potential customers and treat them like we would want to be treated. I'm sure acouple people could chime in letting you know there's been nights that I've txted back and forth with customers past midnight in order to get them to where they feel satisified.

I have been personally dealing with Joe for a few months now. Nothing but incredible things to stay, and there have without a doubt been times where we would be texting late into the night when I'm sure all he wanted to do was go to sleep lol. Joe is a great guy, I haven't yet dealt with Scott yet but I'm sure he's great too. I would 1000% percent recommend House of Power if you want to get a perfect car for you. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions regarding the subject!
-Scott

schiccc

Established Member
I have been personally dealing with Joe for a few months now. Nothing but incredible things to stay, and there have without a doubt been times where we would be texting late into the night when I'm sure all he wanted to do was go to sleep lol. Joe is a great guy, I haven't yet dealt with Scott yet but I'm sure he's great too. I would 1000% percent recommend House of Power if you want to get a perfect car for you. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions regarding the subject!
-Scott

we appreciate the kind words!!

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
I wasn't going to say anything. It's not in my nature nor is it good practice to talk poorly about other companies. I won't speak on them but I will say that we try our very best to stay in constant contact with any potential customers and treat them like we would want to be treated. I'm sure acouple people could chime in letting you know there's been nights that I've txted back and forth with customers past midnight in order to get them to where they feel satisified.

I sent you a pm last week looking for a terminator. maybe your inbox was full?

HouseOfPower

I sent you a pm last week looking for a terminator. maybe your inbox was full?
Perhaps sir, I do apologize as I receive at least a dozen messages daily. Please resend if it's not too much trouble and I'd love to see if there's any way we can assist! I appreciate the opportunity
Capital Ford Lincoln Rocky Mount NC Ford Dealer New and Used Fords | Certified Used and Quality Pre-Owned Vehicles | Ford Service and Parts
We sell alot of Mustangs. I actually just purchased a torch red mostly stock 04 Cobra with only 25k miles, the car is coming from Alabama. Call me for pics/details. Will Pritchett 919-369-3821

Not to be "that guy" but if you intend to market your dealership on the forums you need to be authorized as a site vendor. I only caution you so that you don't get in any trouble

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Perhaps sir, I do apologize as I receive at least a dozen messages daily. Please resend if it's not too much trouble and I'd love to see if there's any way we can assist! I appreciate the opportunity

Not to be "that guy" but if you intend to market your dealership on the forums you need to be authorized as a site vendor. I only caution you so that you don't get in any trouble

Pm sent:beer:

HouseOfPower

Hey HouseofPower, I sent you an email. Hopefully you got it. Thanks

Jay

I am in the process of returning all messages at this time. PLEASE guys let me make something very clear. I want each of our customers to feel like they are a priority. If in fact you don't feel like that's happening I want you to tell me so I can work to correct that immediately. The volume of messages I deal with is NO excuse to reduce the quality of attention you deserve as potential customers. We are enthusiasts first and foremost and understand that in this business people will flock to where they're are treated most respectfully.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Hi End...I've bought from Robert. I'd highly recommend him!

House of Power...prices look good; cheaper than Hi End and it seems as though the reputation as a builder/tuner/site member is bullet proof. Excited to check it out next time I'm in the market!

HouseOfPower

Hi End...I've bought from Robert. I'd highly recommend him!

House of Power...prices look good; cheaper than Hi End and it seems as though the reputation as a builder/tuner/site member is bullet proof. Excited to check it out next time I'm in the market!

I have to admit that was one of the more flattering comments anyone has ever made about me, and I'm very humbled. Thank you. I do want to clarify one thing..... My partner Scott is equal to; if not more anal about cleanliness and customer service as myself. That's the main reason it was a no brainer for us to link up.

One thing I think is very crucial for me to point out at this time is that House of Power Motorsports is going to be a little slower paced in the next 30-45 days or so and I want to be very open as to why. We are knee deep in the opening of our facility and the finalizing of all necessary paperwork accompanied with the initiation of a new business. We have so many odds and end type procedural tasks right now that it would be irresponsible of us to tell you guys that we can accept a full throttle workload right now and be able to maintain the level of customer service that you should be accustomed to receiving. We feel that the most appropriate thing to do right now would be to focus on having our operation 110% seemless before taking as many orders as we'd like to. Keep in mind please that we plan on being a staple company for this community for many years to come so if you can bare with us during this translational phase you will certainly be rewarded by your patience. As I've mentioned to many potential clients thus far we will do things a little differently than most in the sense that we may not have the largest "in stock" inventory in comparison to others for the simple fact that rather than having several cars on the lot and forcing you to potentially sacrifice some of your personal desires, we would prefer to be a much more unique customer by customer basis shop. Basically meaning that we would much prefer to deal with every client in a completely individual manner and get them in a car that they truly want without having to flex on multiple characteristics of their desired ride. With all that said, the process may at times call for a little extra time but we firmly believe the result will mean a much more satisfying purchase. We know how hard everyone works to fund their dream cars and we would never ask you to "settle". When we earn your business, we want to earn it for keeps. We don't want to take your money and then send you on your way. We aim to be involved in your future and the futures of your friends and family. Our foundation is based on one very simple principle.... To put you in a car that we ourselves would be excited about driving.

All that said to summarize with a couple of final thoughts. We want to thank you in advance for your patience and the opportunity to have you on the House of Power team and we hope that when we announce our official grand opening that the choice to shop with us is one that us made with relative ease based on our total commitment to customer satisfaction and the repeated sales of top of the line modern muscle!!! Thanks so much SVTP!!!

T0RCH3D

Established Member
Hi-End Auto's prices is one of the primary reasons that is steering me in House of Power's direction. The cobra's House of Power has sold, let alone other performance vehicles for that matter where all a tad above or below Private Party Value. And many will argue that they would trust the highly regarded and established Hi-End over one just settling in but the truth of the matter is that the member's who founded House of Power both have been on this forum selling parts and cars for quite some time, all of which all were perfect transactions. No negative feedback what so ever. Not ragging on Hi-End in any way, shape or form because I will be considering both as well as Private Party but when it comes down to the prices offered and overall satisfaction and history, why skimp out on House of Power. They will definitely be hearing from me within the next month or so! :beer:

Last edited:

SVTCobra60

Established Member
I have to admit that was one of the more flattering comments anyone has ever made about me, and I'm very humbled. Thank you. I do want to clarify one thing..... My partner Scott is equal to; if not more anal about cleanliness and customer service as myself. That's the main reason it was a no brainer for us to link up.

One thing I think is very crucial for me to point out at this time is that House of Power Motorsports is going to be a little slower paced in the next 30-45 days or so and I want to be very open as to why. We are knee deep in the opening of our facility and the finalizing of all necessary paperwork accompanied with the initiation of a new business. We have so many odds and end type procedural tasks right now that it would be irresponsible of us to tell you guys that we can accept a full throttle workload right now and be able to maintain the level of customer service that you should be accustomed to receiving. We feel that the most appropriate thing to do right now would be to focus on having our operation 110% seemless before taking as many orders as we'd like to. Keep in mind please that we plan on being a staple company for this community for many years to come so if you can bare with us during this translational phase you will certainly be rewarded by your patience. As I've mentioned to many potential clients thus far we will do things a little differently than most in the sense that we may not have the largest "in stock" inventory in comparison to others for the simple fact that rather than having several cars on the lot and forcing you to potentially sacrifice some of your personal desires, we would prefer to be a much more unique customer by customer basis shop. Basically meaning that we would much prefer to deal with every client in a completely individual manner and get them in a car that they truly want without having to flex on multiple characteristics of their desired ride. With all that said, the process may at times call for a little extra time but we firmly believe the result will mean a much more satisfying purchase. We know how hard everyone works to fund their dream cars and we would never ask you to "settle". When we earn your business, we want to earn it for keeps. We don't want to take your money and then send you on your way. We aim to be involved in your future and the futures of your friends and family. Our foundation is based on one very simple principle.... To put you in a car that we ourselves would be excited about driving.

All that said to summarize with a couple of final thoughts. We want to thank you in advance for your patience and the opportunity to have you on the House of Power team and we hope that when we announce our official grand opening that the choice to shop with us is one that us made with relative ease based on our total commitment to customer satisfaction and the repeated sales of top of the line modern muscle!!! Thanks so much SVTP!!!

:beer::beer: Perfectly worded, you and Scott are going to be a true asset to the SVTP community.

93KingCobra

Established Member
I will be looking for a Terminator by the end of the year if things go my way..I will defiantly keep House of power in mind....

wsvt boost 2004

Established Member
Hi End Auto is the place to go for cobras. Very honest and fair. Large selection of clean cars for sale. They go over their cars to make sure any issues are corrected. In my opion they would be hard to beat for 2003-2004 Cobras.

Users who are viewing this thread