Are They Any Reputable ReSellers of Cobras?

Lowflight

Established Member
I have a super nice 08 335i BMW I need to trade. (it is list on this forum)

Are there any sellers that have nice Cobras with low miles and close to stock in the southeast who can facilitate a trade?

Thanks

harold

T0RCH3D

Established Member
Yes Hi-End Auto is. They are located in Appomattox, VA. If I was closer I would go there to trade my GT for a cobra in a heartbeat. Hi-endauto.com

T0RCH3D

Established Member

Or you can hit up HouseOfPower. Just by being here for almost a month I have seen the deals he has on clean cars non cobras including. Just search in his recent threads and see for yourself. I haven't dealt with him personally as of yet but I am sure I will in the future and I can assure you that many others will vouch for him. Sorry man, I forgot ya were located in SC!:bash:

bakers2002gt

bakers03termi
Established Member
+1 on hi- end auto when i was there last week he had almost 20 cobras 2 mystics a comp orange vert like 5 black ones check him out i was amazed lol.

Last edited:

TorinoCobra070

Established Member
I am working with Hi-End right now and will probably make a trip down there next week.

Robert has been fast to respond to emails and sent me over 50 pictures of the car I asked about.

twisted03snake

Established Member
I've dealt with Robert @ hi-end a couple times! Great guy and he's up front and honest about any issues his cars may have...he usually addresses any issues unless a buyer comes in wanting one b4 it goes through his inspection! Give him a call or send him an email...good luck with your trade!!!

HouseOfPower

House of power.

Got link?

sir we are definitely working as hard as possible to get our website up and running. At this moment we have yet to move into our building and get the shop fully setup but we are making great progress. I haven't officially been released from the military yet so it can be trying to give the amount of attention necessary to get this ball rolling as fast as I'd like. I promise you this much. You won't be disappointed when we're full steam

HouseOfPower

Email sent to High End Auto with no reply. Guess they don't want my business....

Next?

I wasn't going to say anything. It's not in my nature nor is it good practice to talk poorly about other companies. I won't speak on them but I will say that we try our very best to stay in constant contact with any potential customers and treat them like we would want to be treated. I'm sure acouple people could chime in letting you know there's been nights that I've txted back and forth with customers past midnight in order to get them to where they feel satisified.

sonicblew

Established Member
Use House of Power! You will get an amazing car and i would bet my ride on it that you will get more attention than any other person could give you.

If I'm in the position soon down the road i already told him he's gonna get a call. Im super picky about stuff so why not have someone just as OCD hook me up with a sick ride :coolman:

Hey Joe, Now you just need some house of power decals to advertise on the cars you sell :idea:

Last edited:

lilgrneyes1979

*Twin Screwed Chick*
Established Member
Joe and Scott with House of Power are absolutely AWESOME!! I have completed transactions with Joe several times, both large and small, and in all cases, their communication was awesome and I have been completely happy with all the items I've gotten.

They are very knowledgeable and will go out of their way to address any questions or concerns you may have!!

Common

Established Member
Hi-end, House of power, both seem legit straight honest sellers. I talked with both before and was very pleased.

flyfaster1

Established Member
Resellers

Yep, both os those seem like great choices. I will be going with House of Power when Im ready, however, Hi End and if you want a TX dealer then these guys are great and do a lot of trades. I was close but found another ride, otherwise I wouldve bought from them. http://www.texashotrides.com/

HouseOfPower

give Scott and myself a shot. I promise you'll be treated like you're our most important customer from the first day. Not only that but I GUARANTEE we have the highest standard of quality of any shop out there. We do NOT tolerate polished turds. We live by one very important rule of thumb......provide the customer with a car that WE would be thrilled with if we were on the buyer's end. With that being said we are incredibly picky. I would rather tell the customer it's going to take them 3 months to get the exact car they want then make them sacrifice 2 or 3 things that they desire in order to get a quick deal. Lastly, watch our prices. If anything we list our cars more in the private party area rather then retail. Allow me to provide some examples of some recent cars we've sold
-2003 Silver Whippled Cobra Coupe 30k miles 9/10-----$21,900
-2006 Saleen S281SC coupe 13k miles 10/10-----$24,500
-2003 DSG Whippled 03 Cobra Vert 52k miles 9/10-----$19,900
-1994 Black Viper RT/10 25k miles 10/10-----$23,500

and the list goes on. Look at high end auto and find me a KB or Whipple cobra with 30k miles for anything within $3k of the one I just sold.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread