Apache helicopter nailing 3 Iraqis w/ 30mm chain gun

darkcrayz

Established Member
damn that guy imbetween the cars got blown to bits damn, that was sick, yet so awesome at the same time.

I looked through ogrish once, made me sick as hell, its a gruesome sight.

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
I used to think stuff like that was gross, now I just accept things like that happen. When you die thats it, so no use crying about.

:beer:

NITMARE

Established Member
Originally posted by WorkHorse09
I found nothing "amusing" about this. I hate how people can be so ****en ignorant. These are people...PEOPLE. And there are comments like "Ooo, look at the body parts fly!" Well guess what, my brother attending NYU saw people jump out of the WTC and said there were body parts flying everywhere when they exploded on impact. "Ooo, look at the body parts fly!" ... thats just flat out f*cked up. And if you enjoy that so much, go join the army where it's your job.

Eh, whatever...im just having a bad day. But I still think that it isnt right for people to be enjoying this kinda shit...but I guess why we live in America =/
You know what because I am educated I am willing to watch terrorist weapon dealers get blown to shit all day with a smile on my face. And I praise our americans over there taking care of business. they are over there so that we may never have to see things like your brother saw on our soil ever again.

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
It's war...kill or be killed. I would take option #1 it appears they were loading ammo into some kind of weapon to launch at our boys, I'm glad we got to them first. DO YOU HEAR ME

83gt5.0

Established Member
. You may not want them living next door but when you want to kill someone or you go up agaisnt those trying to kill you, you better get on board fast! Its these guys who you want standing next to you. the guys who will pull the trigger. This isnt a game its the real sh!t! You may never get a second chance.

:rockon:

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
I saw a similar video a couple years ago with guns and hellfires on two apcs with troops. It was quite a bit more graphic and had more targets. After half of the targets were eradicated, the call came in that they were firing on American soldiers that had wandered into a kill box by mistake. The reaction of the pilots was quite disturbing. The commander denied the request to return to base and made them stay on station. Ive gotten quite a few videos from a friend in the "defence contractor" business, but I can't post them.

War sucks, but when its the enemy thats getting the business end, more power to our soldiers and the technology they have available to protect themselves and other troops. Like the line in blackhawk down: "you cant pick who gets killed and who doesn't, its just war".

a64armt

Established Member
Entire Footage

Here is the entire scene. Not just the killing.
http://home.coastalnow.net/~a64armt/a64armt/images/Large/ApacheIraq.MPG

Warning: 35mb file (I will host for a week or so)

Watch Closely, and pay attention. You can see from the Iraqi's body language that they are aware of the Aircraft's presence. They attempt to "ditch" the first weapon, and the second Iraqi attempts to do the same with an additional weapon or possibly ammunition. The tractor operator, may be an inocent by-standards but not likely. As for the killing of the wounded Iraqi. That is one less individual to plan a car bomb attack. They probably did him a favor, as 30mm HE would leave a little sting (don't pick at it!).

It angers me to see what is being said of this incident as the smaller, and biased, video is passed around the internet.

As many here have stated, This is not a game, this is for keeps. These people don't play either. I do no believe they follow any rules of engagement. They are not concerned with the Geneva Convention. The Iraqis differentiate little between combatant and non-combatant, and know nothing of the term "inocent by-standards". Small children or women ladden with explosives are their weapons of choice, not ours.

I think my editing shows my stance on the issue.

And remember kids, buy Lockheed Martin Products!

Last edited:

74maverick

New bullet coming soon
Established Member
Originally posted by 99GTP guy
yuck that site has people on video getting their heads cut off with a knife

U talking about the russian getting his head cut of by the banot? if so i have to say that is the worst Video i have ever seen in my life and possibly worst one on the internet, nothing matches that video.

**NWF**
Here is the link *note* Its not the direct link to the video but the video is on this page*

http://www.ogrish.com/index2.php?include=view_include.php&view=110&&element=12

Last edited:

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Originally posted by 74maverick
U talking about the russian getting his head cut of by the banot? if so i have to say that is the worst Video i have ever seen in my life and possibly worst one on the internet, nothing matches that video.

**NWF**
Here is the link *note* Its not the direct link to the video but the video is on this page*

http://www.ogrish.com/index2.php?include=view_include.php&view=110&&element=12

I saw that video when it first came out. It is a Russian soldier slitting the throat of a man who may or may not be a Chechnyan soldier. I watched it once and thought I was going to be sick. It truely is horrific...

U.M.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Something you may be failing to see is the RPG those guys had. That's what they were trying to hide in the field. The launcher and warhead.

Big 8

Established Member
:lol: I didnt see the Russian killing the Chechen vid, but I have seen the Video where sevral russian soldiers are lined up on the ground. Hog tied. A Chechen Rebel goes trough each one slitting the throats of every Russian, while a few other Cheches are lughfing in the back ground and mimicking the squirmishness of one of the russians as he bled out!

War is a Fjckd up thing! Plane and simple. As far as the wounded Iraqi getting his? It only takes on hand to fire an RPG IMHO hes breathing hes a threat.

Users who are viewing this thread