Apache helicopter nailing 3 Iraqis w/ 30mm chain gun

raven69david

Blown & Cammed
Established Member
Apache helicopter nailing 3 Iraqis w/ 30mm chain gun NOT WORK FRIENDLY!!!!

Your hard earned tax dollars at work.
CLICK HERE
:kaboom:

DISCLAIMER:

The site the link takes you to is gawd awful, however is the only site that is hosting the video at this time.

Last edited:

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
That was disturbing and sweet at the same time...

Was that really from an Apache? The camera was ungodly still...

turbowhat

In Hibernation
Established Member
that didnt look real.

The other guys didnt even notice when this Loud as hell 30mm gun goes off or when they're friends tank just blows up....

NITMARE

Established Member
Originally posted by turbowhat
that didnt look real.

The other guys didnt even notice when this Loud as hell 30mm gun goes off or when they're friends tank just blows up....
Believe me if it was on that site it is real. I agree that you are flat out f*cked in the head if you enjoy looking at some of the stuff on that site. :nonono:

Aaron_01

Banned
Thats not the coolist Apache vid I've seen. I saw one from Gulf War one where some raqi got hit with a Hellfire missle! Man that was freakin cool, it was a daytime vid too, full color, he just blew up. I would say bits of body flew like 30 yards

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
sh*t thats like a video game like x-box. wheres
the mouf*cking controller at?!

LMAO my thoughts....

Good stuff

:beer:

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Yes that was an Apache helicopter gun sight vid using FLIR (Forward Looking Infra Red) from over a mile away (that's why they were clueless until too late). 30MM combat mix (4HEI/1 API) ammo does quite a number on humans! Before anyone has a fit about using 30MM against soft targets... that's the smallest round they had available... it's either that or a Hellfire missile which is a little too costly to waste on an Iraqi.

U.M.

IYAAYAS HUH!

raven69david

Blown & Cammed
Established Member
It seems apparent that their mission was to shoot at anything that wasn't identified as "friendly." If that was me i'd be like "gimme another quarter cuz i wanna play alot more." In reality, i'd be scared shitless and probably take out any animal or person out there moving in a heartbeat thinking a shoulder fired missile is ready to light me up.

The video is sobering, yet makes me feel better that our guys are out there kicking ass and taking names.

:rockon: to all of our Military men and women out there....may God grant them safe passage back home.

Last edited:

LandShark

Established Member
Read on another site that the whole vid includes one of the guys running with a rocket fired grenade launcher. That is then put into the truck by the guy to the furthest left. Then the vid you see here pics up. We still pretty much own the night!

LS

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Originally posted by LandShark
Read on another site that the whole vid includes one of the guys running with a rocket fired grenade launcher. That is then put into the truck by the guy to the furthest left. Then the vid you see here pics up. We still pretty much own the night!

LS

Yes, you are absolutely correct. The whole vid (which I don't have access to, nor a link for) shows an arms deal go down where a RPG was purchased and then hidden along with what appears to be an AK-47. Once the pilot saw the deal go down he was cleared to handle the situation....

U.M.

Users who are viewing this thread