Apache helicopter nailing 3 Iraqis w/ 30mm chain gun

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by Uncle Meat
Yes that was an Apache helicopter gun sight vid using FLIR (Forward Looking Infra Red) from over a mile away (that's why they were clueless until too late). 30MM combat mix (4HEI/1 API) ammo does quite a number on humans! Before anyone has a fit about using 30MM against soft targets... that's the smallest round they had available... it's either that or a Hellfire missile which is a little too costly to waste on an Iraqi.

U.M.

IYAAYAS HUH!

Bingo.

Hawk1680

Established Member
all i can say is COWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it doesnt take much of a man to beat people like that or women...fu*king cowards, what i would give to have my bare fists and one of those ****ers ina room.....

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by NoviceSEAL
all i can say is COWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it doesnt take much of a man to beat people like that or women...fu*king cowards, what i would give to have my bare fists and one of those ****ers ina room.....

Exactly, I'm sure those guys had huge ego's because they knew no one would **** with them. I would have loved a chance to be one on one with either of them.

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
Thanks for the warning on what website that was posted ... Not very work friendly .. I'll have to check it out later tonight .... Sounds similar to the gunship video from Afghanistan ....

Last edited:

Squeeler92

I found nothing "amusing" about this. I hate how people can be so ****en ignorant. These are people...PEOPLE. And there are comments like "Ooo, look at the body parts fly!" Well guess what, my brother attending NYU saw people jump out of the WTC and said there were body parts flying everywhere when they exploded on impact. "Ooo, look at the body parts fly!" ... thats just flat out f*cked up. And if you enjoy that so much, go join the army where it's your job.

Eh, whatever...im just having a bad day. But I still think that it isnt right for people to be enjoying this kinda shit...but I guess why we live in America =/

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by WorkHorse09
I found nothing "amusing" about this. I hate how people can be so ****en ignorant. These are people...PEOPLE. And there are comments like "Ooo, look at the body parts fly!" Well guess what, my brother attending NYU saw people jump out of the WTC and said there were body parts flying everywhere when they exploded on impact. "Ooo, look at the body parts fly!" ... thats just flat out f*cked up. And if you enjoy that so much, go join the army where it's your job.

Eh, whatever...im just having a bad day. But I still think that it isnt right for people to be enjoying this kinda shit...but I guess why we live in America =/

Calm down sparky, what your brother witnessed and what this video shows is completely different. The guys in the video are combatants and more than likely preparing to attack US soldiers. So what would you rather happen them get taken out or let them live and let them possibly kill one of our service members?

Squeeler92

Thats not what im talking about. Im not referring to the video showing people dying, im talking about the dumbasses going "LOL! LOOK AT THOSE BODYPARTS FLY! I HAVE AN 8th GRADE EDUCATION! HAR HAR HAR!!" ...

74maverick

New bullet coming soon
Established Member
Thats not what im talking about. Im not referring to the video showing people dying, im talking about the dumbasses going "LOL! LOOK AT THOSE BODYPARTS FLY! I HAVE AN 8th GRADE EDUCATION! HAR HAR HAR!!" ...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

Aaron_01

Banned

Sorry you just cant enjoy some carniage :nonono:

99z28the real Z

Established Member
That video is awesome. I got back from Iraq about 4 months ago. Those guys aren't cowards how would you like to see some dead American soldiers who have been killed by a roadside bomb that one of those ****ers planted. That's a coward. If this bothers you so much and we are all humans than why don't you move over to Iraq I am sure you would be welcome.:cuss:

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member

Actually, I have a college education. Those stupid MothuF*ckers had it coming, so let the body parts fly!!

:burn:

GStang

Established Member
IMO the video is very disturbing. If it is not disturbing for you there must be a screw loose. I agree with our efforts in Iraq and support our troops to the very end. I feel for our young men/women fighting over there that have to commit such acts but I certainly appreciate them and support them 100%. IMO it is always a shame when violence is needed to resolve conflicts but that will NEVER change so I am thankful that I live in the USA which has the greatest fighting abilities/technology in the world. It is a shame to think about the great loss of life that we have suffered and that they have suffered. I think its important to remember that everyone that dies leaves behind family's friends and children that will miss them. Thanks to all you service people and your family's on the site that serve our county.

Big 8

Established Member
I think both points are naive! Its stupid to think that this does not happen. Its stupid to think that the people this country sent to kill dont get into it. The problem with war is those who fight it lose a lot of humanity. Those that send them there dont care. Its just stupid that you people can post your support but you cant handle the carrnage, well guess what fjck stick, not only do these kids over there get to mow down people they get to fjck up on occasion and whipe out a car load of kids, They get to see the airstrikes that burnt a little girl and removed two of her limbs, they get to look at that shit and eat dinner next to it, and a few hours later they may be sticking curlex in a big fjckn hole in some friends back! If you support this shit in Iraq you should at least be man enough to watch what we are dooing.

I dint watch the Vid because in 1992 I watched hours of gun camera footage. It was after I came home from the first gulf war. In it I watched appaches mow down Iraqis with their arms up trying to surrenderr to the pilots. I watched as they chased them into the dessert unarmed and were shot in the back. Did I care then? Hell no I did everything I could to kill them and they were doing everything they could to kill me. Thats how war works! We burried a lot of those bastards alive as well.

You call these guys cowards?

. You may not want them living next door but when you want to kill someone or you go up agaisnt those trying to kill you, you better get on board fast! Its these guys who you want standing next to you. the guys who will pull the trigger. This isnt a game its the real sh!t! You may never get a second chance.

Oh and by the way its not as one sided as you might think. One Crash Hawk shot down what three days ago same area 6 KIA and an Appache shot down this morning.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread