Anyone with the Holley Dominator System?

cobra2547

Established Member
I have a 98 cobra with roughly 700 rwhp. I've hit a streak of bad luck recently. I had a motor go on me when the line from my methanol system came off the intake and leaned it out. Then after a new motor went in we suspect an injector went bad during a 1/4 pass and burnt a hole through a piston. I'm now in the process of building another motor and my tuner recommends going to the Holley system. He says it make the car run better all around and be safer if anything like that happens again. So does anyone have this system and what do you think of it.
Thanks

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I'm running the Dominator setup on my car, with dual widebands, and the Davis Tech traction control. The car should be in the finishing stages in the next few weeks and driveable shortly there after. I know that its one of the hottest new ECU setups that are somewhat affordable.

cobra2547

Established Member
What made you decide to get away from the factory ecu? What hp level are you at?
Thanks

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I went thru my stock engine and 2 built engines. Turned out a had a possible faulty ECU.. I wasn't going to chance my next engine at all. It's a cheap insurance imo..

cobra2547

Established Member
How do you like it? How long have you had it and are you using the Holley digital dash? Btw I also started this exact thread in the terminator tuning section. Looking forward to your input.
Thanks

2 cam sam

Established Member
How do you like it? How long have you had it and are you using the Holley digital dash? Btw I also started this exact thread in the terminator tuning section. Looking forward to your input.
Thanks

So far so good. I have not got the digital dash yet. Going on 6 months with the car.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Luckily I have time but I am looking at what to do with mine ecu wise. Problem is that I need my emission monitors due to where I live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread