Anyone with the brushed wheels want to trade for the chrome wheels?

Evil_Merlin

Got VTEC?
Established Member
I have the Chrome 2004 wheels on my Terminator right now. I'm not liking them, as they don't quite look good with the Screaming Yellow.

Is there anyone out there LOCAL that would be up for a trade?

I'd be willing to do an even trade with you as long as the wheels are in MINT condition (as are mine with less than 5500 miles on em).

Email me if interested.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If I still had my Cobra I'd would definitely take you up on this great deal. You shouldn't find it difficult to do a swap. Good luck!

Evil_Merlin

Got VTEC?
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraBob
If I still had my Cobra I'd would definitely take you up on this great deal. You shouldn't find it difficult to do a swap. Good luck!

Thanks Bob.

BTW, your gaskets rock. It quited down the whole shifter area by quite a margin over the stupid red goo I put down when I installed the Steeda.

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
Im in Stamford CT, 06902.
I am very interested. Do you have any pics of those rims? Let me know, and maybe we can do it over the weekend sometime. Unless its too far.

Evil_Merlin

Got VTEC?
Established Member
Originally posted by ilumo
Im in Stamford CT, 06902.
I am very interested. Do you have any pics of those rims? Let me know, and maybe we can do it over the weekend sometime. Unless its too far.

cobra2.jpg

2snakes

Established Member
i will send them to you.. i live in ohio.. my wheels are off my car they have 500 miles and are perfect.. page me at 216-549-5640

Evil_Merlin

Got VTEC?
Established Member
Originally posted by 2snakes
i will send them to you.. i live in ohio.. my wheels are off my car they have 500 miles and are perfect.. page me at 216-549-5640

Sorry man, I work late hours, shipping anything is a nightmare for me.

Not to mention I have no place to put 4 rims to ship em back to you! They wouldn't fit in my Terminator!

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
What kind of boot do you need from the guy with the brushed wheels? I would find it hard to believe they would be an even trade...but if it is, I'll start driving up there tomorrow. :-D

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Im in Southern CT. If you want to meet in CT. i can have the tires swapped (because i have DRs on the back) and i will pay for the mounting and balancing.

Dave

snakeyes

Established Member
I'm in RI and would drive to you to trade. Mine have less than 5k miles on the before I replace with AFS replicas and GSD3's. If the other offers fall through let me know. I will take pics tomorrow if you want.

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
is it a done deal yet?

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
DAYUM! had i known there would be that kind of market for em i would have kept the stock chromies on my orange vert and traded after the fact

i told the dealer i wanted the machined wheels/tires off of my 03 and just gave them the chromies!

but i agree with you evil merlin, i like the machined wheel look better on the screaming yellow (and comp orange) better

best of luck with your trade

Users who are viewing this thread