Steeda Sucks

• Yes

Votes: 22 27.2%
  • No

Votes: 59 72.8%

• Total voters

03DOHC

Established Member
I have a problem with steeda. They steal others intellectual property and market it as theirs.

davidmax

Established Member
Another game of lets Lynch the Vendor.As a competitor they have always been fair with Xtreme and Visa Versa.There Ford guys ,you know good guys!!Dave Smilovic

Bobrammer

Established Member
No problems.

I've used Steeda for my 02 Saleen and my 04 Cobra. No problems ever. Seleen, now there's a customer service problem! LOL!

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
You know, back in the March (I think) '04 issue of Pro 5.0 and super fords there was a really good write up about dealing with performance shops. I have a very good working relationship with Steeda and I always ask for the same sales representative. I think the guys that live w/in driving distance of them have a definite advantage in service but that is true with any company. However, being half a country away from their shop has not bothered me at all. On my GT, I had a nice selection of their bolt-ons (u/d's, t/a, subframes, shifter, s/t brace) and never once had a problem with any of their items or their service. I treat them with respect and they return the favor without exception. As a result of my loyalty, I occasionally request sale prices on some higher priced items and they are happy to oblige.

Performance shops are just like our cobras....you can find good things about each one or bad things about each one depending on which you decide to look for.

Users who are viewing this thread