Anyone willing to help out a fellow Cobra owner???

Cobreezy

Established Member
I posted earlier that I got a fix-it ticket for no front plates.:fm: Anyone in the San Ramon, Danville, Dublin, Pleasanton area have any connections with the law? I need to get it signed off by the 13th of this month.:??:

TRBO VNM

contact hermann. he has a front bracket that mounts to the heat exchanger bracket and no holes need to be drilled.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If you're in a state where front-plate laws are tightly enforced, these hide-away plate holders are great. Assuming that you don't want it on your bumper.

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
You'll have to put one on, I've been pulled over 5-6 times for it.
Finally gave one day in and put it on.

Usually if you have proof that you installed it they will reduce your fine.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Reading the post it sounds as if he needs someone who knows someone to rip up the ticket. If he goes to the donut shop with this they'll tell him either pay the fine or put on the front license plate. The hide away brackets are extremely nice.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Connecticut, by the way, does have a front plate law but it is not enforced at all. I'd say at least 50% of cars on the road here don't have front plates. Especially common on Mustangs and Camaros, Vettes, Vipers, and other muscle/performance cars.

jrandy

Established Member
just do what i did. Cut the head of 4 bolts off, glue them on the front plate, then Velcro it on your front bumper. Then when you get it signed off, peel the Velcro off. It looks and feels as if the plate is bolted on the front, but no holes are drilled, and no damage is done.

Users who are viewing this thread