Anyone watch Man vs. Wild?

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
The guy is a phony and no one with a shred of outdoor experience and half a brain would do most of the stuff he does to get out of the situations he puts himself in. The whole show is a joke and it's nothing more than cheap entertainment. It should be on ABC right after ER and General Hospital.
exactly!!! there happens to be a reason why les stroud does the opposite of bear grylls when he's out filming survivorman(I.E., not running everywhere as fast as he can, randomly eating animals raw, drinking his piss without purifying it, etc.).

97BlackCobra

Like both shows! But Survivor Man is awesome and have learned alot from him and the show.

I hate the fact that this is the last season. Les said it was wearing him down and wanted to move on to something new. He said it since he didnt stay in hotels like some people, it really wears down your body doing survival shows! lol

brucesvt

Established Member
Man i saw this show for the first time the other night, this guy is just crazy!!! I mean who in their right mind would sign up for that sh*t. better him than me though

BM1

Established Member
i love when people call m v. W "fake." the show isn't a documentary. It is meant to demonstrate survival techniques in extreme situations - they even tell you that. He still ate a sheep's heart, drank his own piss, gutted and crawled inside a camel, bit the head off a snake, etc, and that's what makes the show good. I don't give a shit if bear sleeps in a hotel.

Survivorman is awful. Les stroud is the ultimate buzz kill. He spends most of his time whining about how he misses his family or really wishes he was eating a steak. I want to shoot myself everytime i watch that show.

+1

Users who are viewing this thread