Anyone watch Man vs. Wild?

Boosted T-4

GTFD
Established Member
I have been watching the marathon going on today. This guy is crazy as hell. I think the show is pretty interesting. Anyone else here watch it?

bam

Established Member
Yeah, I love it. Bear Grylls is a badass, but this guy doesn't stay in hotels.

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Survivorman with Les Stroud is much better. Grylls has a camera crew and staff. Stroud is alone with just a camera and very few tools. The guy drank his own pee while having to find his way across the desert for god's sake!

Boosted T-4

GTFD
Established Member
^^^ I agree. Also Bear has accomplished alot, and has done alot of surviving in different places. He was also the youngest british climber to reach the summit of mt. everest.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Survivormans much better as he doesnt sleep in hotels at night...

I heard bear got hurt a few weeks back.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
I've watched Man vs Wild alot more than Survivor Man and from what I've seen Bear is always gagging on things and gets grossed out alot easier than Survivor man.

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
I used to like it until I found out its not all true. Like in the middle of him being shown in the middle of nowhere, he spends the night in a motel but they never show that.

KazooGS-T

Established Member
There's a Man vs. Wild marathon? Well, ****... That show is very entertaining though, guy does some crazy things.

Sapperstang

Established Member
He's hardcore but many of the things he does a normal person would not do due to fear of injury which can be fatal in a survival situation. I find survivorman better.

mustangkid05

Established Member
survivorman is fake as hell, i got the dvd series and in the deleted scenes it shows him drinking whiskey and smoking cigs while he is in africa lol

Reminds me of the survival school I went to, it sucked I was hungry as shit, all I had to eat was worms, putty root, and a dead deer I found. plus it was in Feb froze my balls off, worst time ever. but learned a lot

Users who are viewing this thread