Anyone wanna start up a car meet?

mrpork

Established Member
Ian (fromGTtoSVT) and I are running an event on Sunday April 25th at NE Dragway.
Details are in my "Charity Challenge" thread in this New England section.

I still have a few openings for teams of four and can add a 3rd team for individuals if needed.

It will be racing and a small car show!!!

you should post this at united stangs. there a few guys that would go.

sil1002

Established Member
why don't we all just meet at the WPI car show?
maybe we can have a BBQ their or all go for a cruise to a restaurant after?
the WPI is already planned and is gunna happen, so why not just meet their?

i say we just meet there....i looked up parking lots around there and there is a huge parking garage that everyone can meet up at :shrug:

f2hatch

Established Member
Where is this car so at? When? I don't think my car will be out till late April. I still haven't got my blower back from Posi. Then need to get down to L.I to get tuned at Mustang Magic.

sil1002

Established Member
Where is this car so at? When? I don't think my car will be out till late April. I still haven't got my blower back from Posi. Then need to get down to L.I to get tuned at Mustang Magic.

theres the car show wpi in Worcester on the 18th of april its a sunday

TFStang

Established Member
I have access to a parking lot in Downtown Worcester that has about 30 or so spaces and is plenty wide enough to do a BBQ as well. If we have enough interest, I could probably get the lot on a Sunday. If that doesn't work and everyone wants to go the Hooters route, count me in for that as well. :beer:

sil1002

Established Member
I have access to a parking lot in Downtown Worcester that has about 30 or so spaces and is plenty wide enough to do a BBQ as well. If we have enough interest, I could probably get the lot on a Sunday. If that doesn't work and everyone wants to go the Hooters route, count me in for that as well. :beer:

**** it were just making the date of this car meet sunday may 2nd so make sure everyone takes the day off and ill let u know about more details about the parking lot ok???

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Id say to keep things moving we plan for early may when the weather is better. Next step is to pick a location

Where are most people driving in from? me and the above poster are coming from Lowell/Tewksbury right off 495

I would most likely be down, Lowell also

94svtford

Think with your dipstick
Established Member
Hah hey hows it going? Haven't seen you around here lately... Yeah thousands of dollars later its back on the road but at least I should hit mid 10's this year. You done anything to your Cobra?
got about 5g's into her, all supporting mods and bang for buck shit now, juice goes in before end of april, im shooting for mid 11's.:rockon:

94svtford

Think with your dipstick
Established Member
plenty of parking lots near wpi where we could all meet up, theres a price chopper with a big parking lot about a mile away from wpi where we could meet up and after the show hit up a local park for a bbq or somthing, FYI if you plan on attending this show its not a very big lot they host it in so get there early, it fills quick!

As for a car meet im down along with about 8-15 other cars to go anywhere thats semi local.:rockon:

Cobra83

driveway warrior
Established Member
I'm in for may 2nd. I'll be down at jdm with phlobus some weekend in april but once that's done I'm in!

Users who are viewing this thread