Anyone wanna start up a car meet?

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
I would also like to do it bi-weekly... this month is not looking too good though. I had detonation on my engine last night so I pulled all the plugs and they look fine. I decided to go ahead and replace them anyways. So now I have to drain all the fuel and get 93 octane from another gas station. I am figuring I have bad gasoline.

LS7sLaYeR

Established Member
i live north of boston but im always down for a ride. you say its may 2nd? where we meeting?

sil1002

Established Member
Somewhat final details on the Sunday, May 2nd get together in Downtown Worcester, MA:

Location: 17 Pearl Street Parking Lot (We have the entire lot to ourselves and it accomodates about 30 cars)

Time: Starts around Noon

Signed up so far: 17 as definite so we have plenty of room left.

Let me know if you plan to attend and how many cars you are going to attned with so we can keep an accurate head count.

termin8rdsg

Established Member
Somewhat final details on the Sunday, May 2nd get together in Downtown Worcester, MA:

Location: 17 Pearl Street Parking Lot (We have the entire lot to ourselves and it accomodates about 30 cars)

Time: Starts around Noon

Signed up so far: 17 as definite so we have plenty of room left.

Let me know if you plan to attend and how many cars you are going to attned with so we can keep an accurate head count.

Where is this parking lot located in Worcester?

LS7sLaYeR

Established Member
i should be able to make it, im bringing another procharged mach 1. is this JUST a stang meet or can we bring other sporty cars? lol :rolling:

cjuni

Established Member
Sorry guys goin to the Mustangs Unlimited Show instead, maybe next one

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
I would be coming from Meriden CT about 20 minutes south of Hartford.

Hey, do you drive that Truck on I-84? If so i see it all the time, tell me if i am wrong tho..ahah from Waterbury CT and i am on 84 all the time...btw nice cobra.

PS Did you guys ever do a meet? my car still isnt ready but will be in the next two weeks when i get my tuning appointment... still down !!:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread