anyone seen or heard from missfire84?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
He did ask me if I hand a mint master cylinder because I had 3. I felt like they where not mint since you asked for a mint one. Did not want to sell anything not to your standerds.

the sra was bought from me. I bought the wrecked car off of hear and the fellow told me it had 3.73 31 spline axles. Cliff told you I would buy new axles and you did not jump on it. The trade was between you and him. So let me know If you would want to be paid for axles

the car was bought by me. Cliff daniel Hawkins is his name. Cliff did buy the engine and trans from me with cash. I don't get on the these forums very often because of the he she said crap. The car was bought at the action not from you.

Have a little more information than a thread before you give your 2 cents

Most they parts come from my house. The knuckles I have no clue where they came from.
Who the **** are you, and tell me what you know. missfire84 just got a long term vacation.

serb82

Established Member
Most they parts come from my house. The knuckles I have no clue where they came from.

I know box came from Warner robins ga, told me they were off his 40k miles car and mint, box I received parts look like car had 150k miles and grind marks all over it.

somers281

Established Member
I know box came from Warner robins ga, told me they were off his 40k miles car and mint, box I received parts look like car had 150k miles and grind marks all over it.
There is someone else in Warner robins that sell parts and another person parting parts of a personal car. My parts I will pay for shipping back and give you your full money back. I have every part and tracking numbers on all parts shipped. I have never had a cobra under 53,000 miles. Pics are provided on the parts

Sagittaria

Established Member
the car was bought by me. Cliff daniel Hawkins is his name. Cliff did buy the engine and trans from me with cash. I don't get on the these forums very often because of the he she said crap. The car was bought at the action not from you.

Apologies. I'll rephrase. You bought m̶y̶ ̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶w̶r̶e̶c̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶ *the vehicle I used to own but wrecked which was bought later by the insurance company and sold at auction to you.* I absolutely hate it when people refer their old belongings as "my old xxxx*

missfire84 was bad at this too according to his PMs! And I also agree about the "he said she said crap".. so I'll just post his PMs.

Strange though.. he said he bought m̶y̶ ̶o̶l̶d̶ the entire car. And he went into great detail about tearing EVERYTHING down... not just the engine and transmission. But I'm sure you've got an explanation for that one too :rockon: Not to mention almost all of the aftermarket items on the car were sold on here under his name and not yours:

1_zpsfb6566a5.gif

SVT_Troy has m̶y̶ ̶o̶l̶d̶ the brembo brakes I owned with the car bought from missfire84.

And some of the old threads:

Engine and Transmission
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...eler-trade-my-03-cobra-engine-swap&highlight=

Mishimoto Radiator
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?961371-FS-mishimoto-radiator&highlight=

FTBR control arms
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...ms-w-tilt-bushings-grease-fittings&highlight=

AFS 9/10.5 Machine finish with 335s
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...fs-machine-finished-335-rear-tires&highlight=

And a bunch of other stuff here and there that I'm too lazy to look up. If anyone doesn't believe it came from m̶y̶ ̶o̶l̶d̶ the car I'd be more than happy to forward the long PM with the complete specs to them. Or if you don't want to wait, check out my old threads when I'd ask about or post installation information. But anyways :pop:

Last edited:

somers281

Established Member
Those parts did come of your car. Like I said missfire bought the engine and trans and other stuff me. I still have your north Carolina tag that was left on it. He called me up and told me that he knew the owner of the car so I just assumed you where telling him about the car. He did help take it apart. At the time of the purchase of the car I didn't get on forums so he put the parts on here for me

Last edited:

somers281

Established Member
The original trade was for the rearend out of his car and then he came up with this one. He never mentioned where he got the rearend from or that a 3rd party would be reimbursing me. He said he, himself would once he moved some parts.

I bought a 99 gt with a 03 cobra engine and magnum t56 wrecked off of this site. The guy told me it had 31 spline and 373. It was to be sold to you for 450$ and I gave a cat back. Told missfire that if you had a bent axle I would replace it. I thought you keep the IRS.

JRichards86

Established Member
That isnt what happened. I traded my irs and bassani catback, with an irs brace for the sra and a welded together catback that had borla pro xs mufflers on it. He told me the day he brought it up that he had to pay 100 for the exhaust and I would need to pay him back. So he lied to you as well. He didnt sell anything for 450.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
No tap dancing just facts. I know what is going on with missfire don't have to wonder. You must spend your time being a third wheel.

Nope, after 14 years in sales I am just good at spotting bullshit, guys who play fast and loose selling have no place here.

somers281

Established Member
That isnt what happened. I traded my irs and bassani catback, with an irs brace for the sra and a welded together catback that had borla pro xs mufflers on it. He told me the day he brought it up that he had to pay 100 for the exhaust and I would need to pay him back. So he lied to you as well. He didnt sell anything for 450.
Yes I got lied to. Came to my house picked up the rear end and i told him you could have the cat back thought he was a man of his word. Told me that you didn't want to trade. Con artist is what happened

navyfc117

FNG
Established Member
He did ask me if I hand a mint master cylinder because I had 3. I felt like they where not mint since you asked for a mint one. Did not want to sell anything not to your standerds.

the sra was bought from me. I bought the wrecked car off of hear and the fellow told me it had 3.73 31 spline axles. Cliff told you I would buy new axles and you did not jump on it. The trade was between you and him. So let me know If you would want to be paid for axles

There is someone else in Warner robins that sell parts and another person parting parts of a personal car. My parts I will pay for shipping back and give you your full money back. I have every part and tracking numbers on all parts shipped. I have never had a cobra under 53,000 miles. Pics are provided on the parts

Make a pay pal claim. I have had to do it and got my money make

Those parts did come of your car. Like I said missfire bought the engine and trans and other stuff me. I still have your north Carolina tag that was left on it. He called me up and told me that he knew the owner of the car so I just assumed you where telling him about the car. He did help take it apart. At the time of the purchase of the car I didn't get on forums so he put the parts on here for me

You questioned someones intelligence after this?

navyfc117

FNG
Established Member
He no longer has that paypal account. Plus you have 45 days to file a claim. He was replying to my texts for 2 months before he started ignoring me. He said he was going through hard times and I was trying not kick someone while they are down. My bad for always putting other people first.

You're*

navyfc117

FNG
Established Member
For you to know that I didn't try to do anything about it, makes me think you still communicate with this dude. Why don't you stop taking up for the person screwing people over and try to help us out?

cj428mach

Established Member
I'm really surprised somers281 isn't banned by now. He obviously has ties to this guy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread