anyone seen or heard from missfire84?

lemansz06

Established Member
Looking for Daniel from warner robins, Ga. Missfire are you out there?

I don't have your phone number anymore.

call or text me!

404-590-7828

-Rb

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
lol his number is now disconnected. he had called me a while back talking about being his competition for parting cars.

JohnEagle

Established Member
Rob I think he moved to the Dalton area. He had been posting parts on Facebook in the mustang sections. A guy questioned if he was the same Daniel from Warner Robins he never answered and just deleted his post. I haven't seen him since... that was weeks ago.

Zemedici

Established Member
Rob I think he moved to the Dalton area. He had been posting parts on Facebook in the mustang sections. A guy questioned if he was the same Daniel from Warner Robins he never answered and just deleted his post. I haven't seen him since... that was weeks ago.

did you even read the thread?

Do you watch movies or just skip to the end?

lemansz06

Established Member

His phones are disconnected. Does anyone know his last name? Hawkins I think? I cant find him on facebook. he was friends with me. He owes me a pretty good chunk of money for parts that he never sent me. That was over 6 months ago. No word since.

GTIZZL

Established Member
I used to talk with him almost every day, but haven't heard from him in about 3-4 weeks. The last time I spoke with him he said he was just getting out of the hospital because of an appendicitis.

Last edited:

navyfc117

FNG
Established Member
The guy owes a few of us money for never sending parts. Someone just bumped an old thread because he is missing now. He told me he was going through some hard times but when he started ignoring me is when I left bad feedback.

SOVACobra03

I have an addiction......
Established Member
The guy owes a few of us money for never sending parts. Someone just bumped an old thread because he is missing now. He told me he was going through some hard times but when he started ignoring me is when I left bad feedback.
Ummm he responded and left his number didn't he??

SOVACobra03

I have an addiction......
Established Member
Op was like 3 months ago. He shows up, posts his number. Thread died then was brought back with like no explanation of why ppl were looking for him again

JohnEagle

Established Member
I think he still owes people parts and or money. Promises delivery of either and vanished again.

Users who are viewing this thread