Anyone need their rear fender lips rolled?

EBCOBRA

Fender Roller
Established Member
Thanks Joe Lee. Nice meeting you Sunday.

DSC03181.jpg

DSC03182.jpg

DSC03183.jpg

EBCOBRA

Fender Roller
Established Member
How many cars would make it worth your while to come up to San Jose area?

How many can you get me? I'm up in Paso Robles every now and then and willing to take the hour drive up to San Jose for the right amount of cars.

bump for great guy to do busi with keep it up eric.

Thanks Eric

Thanks Eric for taking care of the fenders. Great work :beer:

Thanks Ronnie
IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

Dr. Marks car turned out great!:beer:

Thanks for letting me use the lift Greg. Mad TQ

whammy91

Established Member
i wana do mine, i text you earlyer today with the (323)394 number
I go to cerritos college so maybe when i get out of school i could stop by your house and you could do mine, i get out of school at 4:30 mon-thurs.

PumpkinMaster

Masterpiecepumpkins
Established Member
Hey Mr. Eric, I've talked with you about getting mine done- count me in when we can get together in O.C. (after Cars & Coffee perhaps?) Also need you to send me a quote on detailing my Mystic vert. (asked about that awhile back, but don't recall hearing back - but I may have missed it...) ~Gene

EBCOBRA

Fender Roller
Established Member
Hey Mr. Eric, I've talked with you about getting mine done- count me in when we can get together in O.C. (after Cars & Coffee perhaps?) Also need you to send me a quote on detailing my Mystic vert. (asked about that awhile back, but don't recall hearing back - but I may have missed it...) ~Gene

For sure Gene. PM sent. :beer:

RED03SVT

Established Member
Are you available next friday. I will be down in LA for fab fords. I should arrive sometime in the afternoon and will be free anytime after. Let me know if you have time. Thanks, Brad

EBCOBRA

Fender Roller
Established Member
Are you available next friday. I will be down in LA for fab fords. I should arrive sometime in the afternoon and will be free anytime after. Let me know if you have time. Thanks, Brad

For sure Brad. Let anyone else you know that may need it done too. I'll be around all day Friday getting my Cobra ready for Fab Fords.

Eric
562-673-4577

gabe1530

Banned
ebcobra,

are you busy on sunday?
id like to get my fenders rolled. also told another cobra buddy and nissan buddy that want to get theirs done as well. thought id bring you some extra business if your up to it.

pm sent as well.

EBCOBRA

Fender Roller
Established Member
ebcobra,

are you busy on sunday?
id like to get my fenders rolled. also told another cobra buddy and nissan buddy that want to get theirs done as well. thought id bring you some extra business if your up to it.

pm sent as well.

Sorry Gabe I'll be at the Knotts show this Sunday. How about next Sunday?

Users who are viewing this thread