Anyone need their rear fender lips rolled?

EBCOBRA

Fender Roller
Established Member
Picked up a new fender roller.

DSC04279.jpg

DSC04280.jpg

2 years of rolling fenders and price is still $20 per fender. :beer:

fast4v

Established Member
Eric text u last week on the 2012 gt for a detail PM me so I can swing it by so you can ck it out
Thanks Joe

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crj814x4

Driving GOD
Established Member
Alright, I have a 96 cobra wanting fender roll just have a huge problem. Ready, passenger side rear fender someone(1st owner) tried to slightly cut and do themselves but on the driver side rear 1st owner was also trying to roll the lip with a hammer. Think you can still try and do what you do buddy? It sucks

EBCOBRA

Fender Roller
Established Member
Alright, I have a 96 cobra wanting fender roll just have a huge problem. Ready, passenger side rear fender someone(1st owner) tried to slightly cut and do themselves but on the driver side rear 1st owner was also trying to roll the lip with a hammer. Think you can still try and do what you do buddy? It sucks

Pm sent

cbr repsol

Established Member
dang i had to look in here and there was a pic of my old car:( I really didnt want or have to sell it . It was a good offer so i ran with it.lol Im gonna get another, im piecing stuff together for a sick build right now.:) So on the next car i will have eric roll those fenders and detail it as well:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread