Anyone need their rear fender lips rolled?

HighPSI

Established Member
Looks like I'm going start making house calls now. As long there is a little extra $$ to cover gas.

Are you in Rancho Santa Margarita?

That is correct. Maybe Thursday 5/28 if that is open for you to make a trip down for it. Also there is a little muscle car meet we can go to right across the street at TGIF to go to after. Let me know.

Phil

EBCOBRA

Fender Roller
Established Member
That is correct. Maybe Thursday 5/28 if that is open for you to make a trip down for it. Also there is a little muscle car meet we can go to right across the street at TGIF to go to after. Let me know.

Phil

5/28 works for me. PM me your info.

POISND U

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Established Member
Hey, Eric....I talked to you a few months back and then flaked. lol

I still need mine done....when do ya think you can make it out to Anaheim Hills? If we can set a date, I have a few friends that are probably interested.....

Last edited:

EBCOBRA

Fender Roller
Established Member
Hey, Eric....I talked to you a few months back and then flaked. lol

I still need mine done....when do ya think you can make it out to Anaheim Hills? If we can set a date, I have a few friends that are probably interested.....

Hey Dave,
Let's set something up on a weekend. give me a call. 562-673-4577:beer:

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
If you wanted to have another date set up for the San Gabriel Valley people, we can use my garage. I have plenty of room, it would just be a matter of finding the right time as I have been pretty busy lately.
I'm in Azusa, right off the 210fwy and the Azusa exit, so if there is enough people interested to get EBCOBRA to come out let's put it together.
I want my 67 coupe's fenders rolled ;)

EBCOBRA

Fender Roller
Established Member
If you wanted to have another date set up for the San Gabriel Valley people, we can use my garage. I have plenty of room, it would just be a matter of finding the right time as I have been pretty busy lately.
I'm in Azusa, right off the 210fwy and the Azusa exit, so if there is enough people interested to get EBCOBRA to come out let's put it together.
I want my 67 coupe's fenders rolled ;)

Thanks Edgars23. This is a great plan.

Tremor

NO MERCY
Eric

We will get together soon to roll my fenders.

Paul if you dont do yours before me, come on over when i do mine :beer:

-Jose

Users who are viewing this thread