Anyone looking to buy a NIB HDTV?

760-MPH

Established Member
Got this as a belated wedding present but i am in need of cash. Brand new in box - never opened or even turned on.

Sony KDL46NX700 46-inch 1080p 120Hz LED Edge-lit LCD HDTV
Full HD 1080p, Motionflow 120Hz refresh rate, Edge LED backlit with monolithic design, BRAVIA Engine™ 3, built-in Wi-Fi, BRAVIA Internet Video/Widgets, DLNA Certified.

Here is a link to Sony's website.
KDL-46NX700 | 46" BRAVIA NX700 Series HDTV | Sony | Sony Style USA

Best Offer takes it - i will even deliver within reasonable distance from Newark, DE.

Let me know. Thanks.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
lol. Hey, you didn't say best reasonable offer, you just said best offer. If your nice, I'll throw in some free belly button lint.

TRBO VNM

well, it is a little bigger than I wanted for the garage and I probably can't offer you enough to take it off your hands, but I will send you a pm.

I looked at best buy. I am not sure what the difference in the NX and EX is, but BB has the EX version for $1500. Which on sony's site is $1600.

EDIT: was able to compare them on sony's site. main difference is internet widgets, light sensor technology. other than that and a couple of connector differences for composite, they appear to have all the same specs.

anyway, pm sent.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
BWAHAAAA....

He's from Florida and probably a Lightning fan. I believe they raped the Flyers from a Stanley Cup several years ago.

stang8psi

Established Member
I have a good friend who plays on the Flyers and can trade you a teams worth of signed shit and some cash....

760-MPH

Established Member
I have a good friend who plays on the Flyers and can trade you a teams worth of signed shit and some cash....

my wife would probably love to spend a night with Jeff Carter but i have a kid on the way and have bills to pay.

good thing it's not up to her :poke:

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
Fellow Newark discount?

Really nice TV just don't think I could drop the coin on that.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Penguins fan here....and that's a nice TV..wish I had the cash to grab it...I don't have any where to put it but....I hope to move soon and pretty much plan on having a TV in every rooM!

Users who are viewing this thread