Anyone looking to buy a NIB HDTV?

vipergts281

Established Member
my wife would probably love to spend a night with Jeff Carter but i have a kid on the way and have bills to pay.

good thing it's not up to her :poke:
Damn Sam, wish I had some extra cash. I would have taken this off of your hands. Although I am a Caps fan.

And congrats on the baby! We need to catch up sometime. I play in a mens league at U of D now. So I'm down there at least once a week...was there last night.

My ex dated Jeff Carter. Apparently he is a bit of an asshole.

760-MPH

Established Member
Damn Sam, wish I had some extra cash. I would have taken this off of your hands. Although I am a Caps fan.

And congrats on the baby! We need to catch up sometime. I play in a mens league at U of D now. So I'm down there at least once a week...was there last night.

My ex dated Jeff Carter. Apparently he is a bit of an asshole.

Give me a call/text sometime. we can go out on a date. oh btw i might have to become a caps fan now - they are saying gagne is out for 3 weeks and carter is out for 6 weeks after getting hurt last night. F my life.

vipergts281

Established Member
Give me a call/text sometime. we can go out on a date. oh btw i might have to become a caps fan now - they are saying gagne is out for 3 weeks and carter is out for 6 weeks after getting hurt last night. F my life.
Oh a date, how nice.

Yeah, I saw the news. I think Carter is overrated. And besides the last game, he disappears in the playoffs. Only had one goal in 6 playoff games last year as well. So he may not be that big of a loss.

I have Carters number if you'd rather go out on a date with him and care for his injury??

Users who are viewing this thread