Anyone Know this Car?

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
Saw this car in an old Knott's show thread, anyone have any more pics? Thing looks awesome, I was always the guy who says mystic cars should have chrome wheels ONLY but this car is sick maybe the black wheels go with the black top and tint. Either way if anyone has any more pics of this car please post up.

FFF20117.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I don't have any pics of it, but that's the first Mystic convertible I've personally seen. Great looking car.

wjk

Established Member
There was probably only 2 Mystic Chrome convertibles at the Knotts Show and I met the guy who owns the other one that says "revo evom" on the front window...

Sorry I'm no help, GL!

Chuy

Established Member
I took the above picture. I looked through my library and couldn't find anymore pics of this car.

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
I took the above picture. I looked through my library and couldn't find anymore pics of this car.

Yeah when looking through the OC car show thread I kinda noticed the pics were simialr too bad you couldn't find any I'd love to see more views of that car.

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
I never thought black would look good on a Mystichrome, but those wheels definitely work on a convertible

Users who are viewing this thread