anyone know Leo Georgallis or slowoh3cobra?

1bad03snake

powered by cold beer
Established Member
This guy lives in florida and has a turbo cobra. anyway, I bought a set of H&R springs from him and I have not recieved them yet. I paid june 12th with paypal the money cleared the 15th, I have sent numerous emails asking when he'll ship or if he already had. Does anyone know this guy who can contact him before I dispute the charge? With a little communication on his part all this could be avoided.

Matt

here is the link: http://www.modularfords.com/forums/v...p?do=ad&id=176

TRBO VNM

do a search. there were some unforunate problems with Leo if it is the same guy. He apparently had some other problems similar to this. there was a long thread in the terminator talk forum and on some other boards. good luck and hope you get your springs.

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
I purchased some parts from LeoGSVT last year and did not have any issues... Hopefully your parts will show soon.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
As Teddy once said, walk softly and carry a big stick! Leo has some big ones to continue to stiff people and think he can get away with it. Trust me, sooner or later he'll pay the piper.

musclefan21

Established Member
oh geezz. isn't there anybody who can go and grab his neck at car show or mall parking lot and break his bones???? How come this guy hasn't gone to jail yet? wtf is going on? geezz.. looks like he f*cked many people!!!!!

LunaticSVT

Fun with the Mammoth
Established Member
Leo G strikes again.

I had my problems with him. Purchased 2 things. a set of RR idlers and a set of Y2k wheels. Wheels were in great shape. Had to fight with him and through Paypal regarding the RR idlers he sent.

Be aware his packing methods are shit(sorry, but no other real word to describe). He tossed the idlers in a box with a crumpled up newspaper and nothing more. Box was completely focked up and the taping of the damaged box was evident.

Hope that it works out for you.

03cobrarocks

Established Member
demongeist said:
just go to his house and break his legs, dont be such wussies

thats what someone needs to do,but with how screwed up our government is he can continue to get away with ripping people off but I gaurantee (sp?) you that if someone did hurt him they would go to jail....

sometimes our government/laws amaze me... If we could take more into our own hands there would be a lot less douchebags like this!

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Wow, that's messed up! I know he goes to Greece during the summer to help run his family's hotel. I hope he didn't get on a plane without shipping your springs.

Willduhhbeast

Established Member
PSI87 said:
Good question. From what I've heard the guy is pretty popular in the Jacksonville area.

I don't seem him around at the local street meets. I've never actually tried to hunt him down though.

What color is his car? Anything stand out about it aesthetically?

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Do a search but I think his car runs like 9's or something. I've heard that its really fast with turbos and stuff. He was friends with the guy who put a TT kit on his Ford GT.

1bad03snake