anyone know anything about this car? #1865

buddha93

Established Member
Looks good. Nice snag. Looks to have some nice aftermarket parts.

Who is the Paxton guy? I'd be interested to know.

WillyB93

Established Member
They may just need a good polishing, there are wheels popping up all the time.

teal_93

Established Member
Craig Conley owns the rights to the sn series blowers, the car was In a supercharger magazine in 05 I think, I got the magazine I'll have to check the date.the wheels look good I just want the grey

teal_93

Established Member
Cleaned up a bit.
d0362784-6fdb-3b44.jpg

d0362784-6ff1-863c.jpg

d0362784-700f-6ee9.jpg

d0362784-7029-cd12.jpg

rolltide93

Established Member
Looks really good. I am in the process of polishing my wheels, they were really chipped up or I would say let's trade. Any plans for the car?

teal_93

Established Member
the car is lowered now, first theey put on h&r springs up front and it was to low caused it to rub, so I had to wait a day while the frpp springs came in, now the car is lowered and looks great, the car rides very smooth as well, when I picked up the car I got 5 boxes of parts and the orignal radiator, I got the shocks and struts they have 10k on them, orignal cd play with plastic still on (going back in) plug wires(dated 93) everything that ever came off the car came with the car, air silencer and all! except for the gatorback tires. windows are tinted barely, so I will be removing that, all in all I got a good deal on the car, had the fog light issue fixed so now I can run them with the parking lights on. the inside is going to clean up real nice I think... Ill post some pics of it this weekend as I pull the seats and clean the inside out! and the wheels are going to get polished this weeknd as well (they are starting to grow on me)

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Wow sounds like your cobra is growing on you like mine has on me. Anybody ever autocross these cars with minor mods?

S

snakeplisskin93

Nice pickup! You had a red one, correct? Did you just want a teal one more or were there other reasons you wanted to sell it?

teal_93

Established Member
I just wanted the teal, no reason to sell the red one other then the repaint it had, that didn't bother me it seemed to bother other people though,the guy that bought it was real nice I sure hope he takes care of it.

teal_93

Established Member
Yea I do after I seen it the other day it was pretty dirty that tore me up and the fact it was my first cobra, but I love the teal car I won't do things to the teal I did to the red one me and the red one had a good run but all good things gotta go and overall I'm happy

VA93COBRA

Established Member
so whats the most preferred color? Teal? I would have thought red and black would be the most wanted since they typically are. Maybe the Teals just stand out in a crowd, just curious...

buddha93

Established Member
Well, I lost a bet of sorts on that very topic. That particular color was a 93' specific color, so it seems many guys really like it. I did a poll just for fun and it beat all other colors.........2 to 1 IIRC.

teal_93

Established Member
I think the teal looks a little cleaner, the black looks good as well as the red.I think it's just the rarity of the color.

onequiklx

Established Member
nice car, i just picked up a teal/opal cobra a week ago and really like the look of the teal w/polished wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread