anyone know anything about this car? #1865

teal_93

Established Member
#1865 i ran a carfax it checked out heres the vin number 1facp42d8pf137538, heres the deal with the car, teal with leather no sun roof, 69k miles, sn2000 blower,jba headers catted h-pipe, maxium motorsports k member brace,strut tower brace, caster camber plates, car has been dynoed and tuned a chip burnt for, car looks really good, the seats could use some help, it has polished 93 cobras on it (did they come stock polished?) has all the vin tags except the one on the drivers door, the paint on the door matches the whole car, just kinda rattles me there no tag on it, no structure damage to the car at all im think it the got hit and someone just replaced it, the guy im thinking about buying it from has owned it since 2002 and it has been sitting in his shop since he drives it every once awhile just to keep it up to date with maintance, it also has keyless entry sub frame connectors, 3:55 gears... now my question is does anyone here know anything about it? and what would you pay for the car? I think im getting a good deal on it, the car comes with a 2inch thickbinder withh all records of work performed and when they were done... and help would be great! thank you in advance!

WillyB93

Established Member
I haven't seen anything for sale on the car and I look everyday! I would say if you can get it picked up for under 13k I would say go for it. The wheels always come painted not polished! It was something they done after instead of repainting cause of flaking paint probably.

teal_93

Established Member
yea well under 13k....a guy is sending money for my car tomorrow and it will be on it way to texas and ill be on my way to pick up the teal! i just needed someone to make me feel better about the vin tag not being on the door

teal_93

Established Member
he isnt advertiseing the car, ive known him for some years now and offer me the car at a good price cause ive been a customer for sometime(he owns the rights to the sn series paxton blowers) real good guy

PxTx

I like cars and bikes
Established Member
Sounds like a great deal. I love to hear about cars with a some exciting history. Everyone loves a good story.

I would do you best to doccument the fact the the PO has the Paxton connection, as well as get pictures of the car form all PO. Typically, the stock cars are worth the most, but in this case with the Paxton connection, you probably are at least equal. Totally my opinion here, but supercharges were quite the game changer on these cars back in the day. They made a hot Mustang perform like a Supercar! The fact the the one you're buying has a little more provenance in why it is equipped with a SC brings another level of cool to the party.

pics?

teal_93

Established Member
Thank you, I'll have pics tomorrow when I pick it up, he has to get it out of his warehouse it's block in by a gt500 and a numerous other cars, I'll be there when he moves it so I can snap some pics of the cars around it...

WillyB93

Established Member
I would say jump on it and cruise it through the summer and then sell or just hang onto it for awhile.

WillyB93

Established Member
That is a good goal, there has only been three for sale that I know of in the last year or so and one has been bought that I know of.

teal_93

Established Member
im pretty stoked about getting the teal, someone is flying in from texas tomorrow to pickup my car and drive it back he is gonna drop me off to pick up the teal and snap a few pictures before he takes off back to texas with the car

WillyB93

Established Member
What a way to sell one and then buy another, when you get it post them pics and more info on the car.

WillyB93

Established Member
I figured so since I just seen the other one sold for you.

teal_93

Established Member
d03627b8-0edf-c20e.jpg
d03627b8-0ef1-b02d.jpg

teal_93

Established Member
Getting the wiring cleaned up,fuel filter changed, oil changed, blower oil changed, and lowered.. More pics tonight once it's done..

teal_93

Established Member
Thank you, I'm beyond happy with the car, the inside is real dirty but I will fix that this evening and tomorrow... I'd like to trade off these polished wheels for some stock ones, they are oem just been polished

Users who are viewing this thread