Anyone Interested in Some SVTP Fitted Hats?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
One step forward, two steps back. This entire endeavor has been one shit show after another. As of today, I have everything except the hats in hand. From the previous order about 35 t-shirts and 1 hoodie was screwed up. I picked up the corrected ones, along with the hats today. That's where the comedy of errors just keeps getting better.

After making sure the reprinted shirts were done properly, I opened up the hats. Out of all the ones I order, 2 were correct. @*Jay* got his custom one and one of the standard ones was correct, that's it. Every other one is either the wrong model of hat or the wrong thread color (or both). I'll be straightening it out tomorrow, hopefully for the last time. In the meantime, I'm going to start shipping out PM packages and all orders I can completely fulfil.

IMG_3545resize.jpg
IMG_3546resize.jpg
IMG_3547resize.jpg
IMG_3548resize.jpg

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
One step forward, two steps back. This entire endeavor has been one shit show after another. As of today, I have everything except the hats in hand. From the previous order about 35 t-shirts and 1 hoodie was screwed up. I picked up the corrected ones, along with the hats today. That's where the comedy of errors just keeps getting better.

After making sure the reprinted shirts were done properly, I opened up the hats. Out of all the ones I order, 2 were correct. @*Jay* got his custom one and one of the standard ones was correct, that's it. Every other one is either the wrong model of hat or the wrong thread color (or both). I'll be straightening it out tomorrow, hopefully for the last time. In the meantime, I'm going to start shipping out PM packages and all orders I can completely fulfil.

View attachment 1825099View attachment 1825100View attachment 1825101View attachment 1825102
What a pain in the ass, gonna buy a lotto ticket tomorrow.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Blue on Black up front and center looks good. I feel like it needs a red “P” though

Good luck dude.

You went through a local guy for the embroidery didn’t you?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
What a pain in the ass, gonna buy a lotto ticket tomorrow.

Yep, yours is perfect.

Blue on Black up front and center looks good. I feel like it needs a red “P” though

Good luck dude.

You went through a local guy for the embroidery didn’t you?

Yes I did. Same group I always use. Service has definitely fallen off.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Man,it's been so long I forgot about buying one of these hats!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I forgot to post, my swag arrived yesterday!!! When you gonna have the next "customized" gear sale lol.

swag.jpg

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Have any premium members that didn't order a hat receive any past or current Premium membership packages yet?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Have any premium members that didn't order a hat receive any past or current Premium membership packages yet?

Not yet. I'm hoping to get started on those this weekend. There's about 6 more hat orders (hat only) waiting to go out that I should be able to get packed up tonight.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Not yet. I'm hoping to get started on those this weekend. There's about 6 more hat orders (hat only) waiting to go out that I should be able to get packed up tonight.

I'll believe it when I see it, I guess.
Us premium members have been put on the back burner for the last couple years.

I'm sure I sound like an asshole, but I can't be the only one thinking the same thing.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

I'm sure I sound like an asshole, but I can't be the only one thinking the same thing.

You're not wrong. Every conceivable issue has come up along the way, but progress is being made.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member

Youre not alone but to be honest I have no idea what Im supposed to be missing.

Users who are viewing this thread