Anyone Interested in Some SVTP Fitted Hats?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
So the reasons I chose the 39/30 over the 59/50:

• I like the mesh look, it's different than most others out there, more sporty looking
  • Lower profile fit - standard 5950 tends to sit too high
  • Less structure - 5950 is thicker and less pliable
  • Streamlined sizing options - notice the excessive number 5950 of sizes in the chart above
  • Breathability - the 3930 allows for much better airflow, important in the summer in the south

That being said, I'm open to doing some custom 5950 hats for those who absolutely have to have that particular model. The problem is this will increase the cost across the board on all the hats. The number of 5950s won't add to the total number of hats needed to get a discount from the supplier, so it drives up the cost for everyone. It also increases the amount of aggravation for those of us handling all the orders. However, if you're an SVTP Premium Member I'll work with you to make a one-off for you.

As for the logo, I'm thinking of offering it in 3-4 different flavors. All Black, All Grey, Red SVT with a White P, and Blue SVT with a White P. Any other ideas?

Finally, I'm inclined to initially offer the 3930 hats in all the available colors - Black, Charcoal, Scarlet, Navy, and Royal.

All the above will only apply to pre-orders. The options will be greatly limited for the ones we intend to keep in stock for a while.

As related to out long awaited new run of shirts, I'm still trying to get everything finalized. I wanted to switch to a different base shirt that I really like, I can never get them in the size/color/quantity that we need. After months of dealing with that I've finally given up on them. We'll be making this new run on our traditional Gildan Softstyle shirt. I do think I'm going to throw in a few more colors just for fun though.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
So the reasons I chose the 39/30 over the 59/50:

• I like the mesh look, it's different than most others out there, more sporty looking
  • Lower profile fit - standard 5950 tends to sit too high
  • Less structure - 5950 is thicker and less pliable
  • Streamlined sizing options - notice the excessive number 5950 of sizes in the chart above
  • Breathability - the 3930 allows for much better airflow, important in the summer in the south

That being said, I'm open to doing some custom 5950 hats for those who absolutely have to have that particular model. The problem is this will increase the cost across the board on all the hats. The number of 5950s won't add to the total number of hats needed to get a discount from the supplier, so it drives up the cost for everyone. It also increases the amount of aggravation for those of us handling all the orders. However, if you're an SVTP Premium Member I'll work with you to make a one-off for you.

As for the logo, I'm thinking of offering it in 3-4 different flavors. All Black, All Grey, Red SVT with a White P, and Blue SVT with a White P. Any other ideas?

Finally, I'm inclined to initially offer the 3930 hats in all the available colors - Black, Charcoal, Scarlet, Navy, and Royal.

All the above will only apply to pre-orders. The options will be greatly limited for the ones we intend to keep in stock for a while.

As related to out long awaited new run of shirts, I'm still trying to get everything finalized. I wanted to switch to a different base shirt that I really like, I can never get them in the size/color/quantity that we need. After months of dealing with that I've finally given up on them. We'll be making this new run on our traditional Gildan Softstyle shirt. I do think I'm going to throw in a few more colors just for fun though.
Have you considered adding a small American flag on the back???

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Here are a few, further than "prone bone" distance they look good.

hat backs.jpg

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
What ever happened with this? I paid for one and I haven't heard anything since.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
What ever happened with this? I paid for one and I haven't heard anything since.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

It's these guy's fault for wanting super special stitching and such VVVVVVVVVV

Try sending Sid297 a message. Last update I got was 30 Sep and we were waiting on stitching.

They’re coming soon. He’s still getting the colors perfected.

In all seriousness, we have the hats on hand. Not all the stitching is done yet. The shirts/hoodies will probably be finished by the end of next week. Less complicated orders will start shipping first.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I don’t even remember what color shirt I ordered. Will be like early Christmas.

Appreciate the time spent on quality assurance.

Users who are viewing this thread