Anyone in South Shore area with a heavily modified Cobra?

blinelaxd27

Established Member
Mine just arrived and I don't know all that much about the car haha.

Its got a Kenne Bell and full griggs suspension, but i don't know much else.

Is anyone around that wants to come and help me out a bit?

Im in Quincy.

MTBSully

Established Member
Mine just arrived and I don't know all that much about the car haha.

Its got a Kenne Bell and full griggs suspension, but i don't know much else.

Is anyone around that wants to come and help me out a bit?

Im in Quincy.

Im in Quincy as well. Text me

508-250-6666

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
Griggs stuff is good quality stuff. Not Granatelli junk. Do you have the SLA front end they offer? You can tell because it's the same set up the GM F body runs. Its about $4000 from Griggs just for that.

What year and model is it? For a full Griggs setup I'm guessing it's solid axle with a torque arm/panhard bar setup or a torque arm/watts link setup. They also make their world class control arms that attach right where you torque boxes are or the standard OEM style ones which is what most have.

Look at your interior and if you see bumps in the carpet that is the Griggs extreme subframe connecters. They are cut into the floor and also have another connector welded on the underside of the car like your conventional subframe connectors.
I didn't think anyone around here had a heavily modified suspension in their car other than me. I have all Maximum Motorsports stuff though. One thing I would do, if it hasn't been done by the previous owner, get the car corner weighted, aligned and make sure the ride height is even. Best place for that is Fast Track Service in Peabody.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Congrats......post up some pic's and we can probably help you out as well

look forward to seeing the car this summer!! Make sure you stay tuned to this section, we have a bunch of cruises

blinelaxd27

Established Member
I have the printout from griggs i believe its their full autox suspension front and rear, it has the subframes that you can see inside. I will be around on Sunday probably if anyone is free and wants to meet up at Marina bay in quincy let me know, the car isn't registered in Mass yet so i can't drive it anywhere, working on that today hopefully.

thanks guys!

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I live in Marina Bay...and have a 13 Shelby. And I used to have a KB 03 Cobra. So I could take a look and tell
You what you have!

When the weather gets nicer, I go to an event almost every weekend, you're more than welcome to tag along

Chris

MassDSGsvt

FORCE FED BOOST
Established Member
I work in Quincy. But at the end of the day I get the hell out of there haha. Congrats on your new car.

I've also been seeing a zinc yellow cobra driving around Quincy. West side near home depot on Willard st. It seems to be his daily driver or he just likes driving it in the snow.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I work in Quincy. But at the end of the day I get the hell out of there haha. Congrats on your new car.

I've also been seeing a zinc yellow cobra driving around Quincy. West side near home depot on Willard st. It seems to be his daily driver or he just likes driving it in the snow.

Black rear panel? Think he lives on furnace brook. See it there all the time

blinelaxd27

Established Member
I live in Marina Bay...and have a 13 Shelby. And I used to have a KB 03 Cobra. So I could take a look and tell
You what you have!

When the weather gets nicer, I go to an event almost every weekend, you're more than welcome to tag along

Chris

Hey man I'm around today. Shoot me a text at 617 697 04 nine six I'm at 1001 marina drive

Users who are viewing this thread