Anyone in Nothern indiana SW Michigan?

blk96SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by Unitek
heres a pic of my car at the beach on Stone Lake, also one of my favorite pics. :)

Hey, I used to ride that Toro (lawn mower in pic)!! I am going to the 41 meet this May, can't wait. There is an 03 Cobra hopefully coming from STL that just had the Procharger installed on his car, should be wicked fast!!! Im in LP quite a bit in the summer to visit friends and my mom. We should get together sometime soon. One of my buddies that lives in LP has a sweet 01 WS-6 and hes getting some really sweet parts installed pretty soon!!!

Unitek

THE ANTI LSx
Established Member
blk96SVT, yeah thats brandons blue WS-6, he has a procharger for it now, cant wait to see it when its done.

Unitek

THE ANTI LSx
Established Member
03CobraRed, you post on Chitown. I am a local southsider from the OakLawn area. Anyways, just noticed your screen name.

Mike

cobraii351

Roadliner rider
Established Member
South Bend area here. I am in 2 local mustang clubs, they both have pretty good shows. One is in Warsaw in June the other is in Elkhart in Aug.

Jad G

Broke but fast
Established Member
I am in Angola, IN. It's like 4 miles from Michigan and 15 from Ohio. I went to Osceola Dragstrip once. We should all have a big meet somewhere.

red96cobra

Drivin' on a rail
Established Member
I've been to osceola before and thought it was a shit hole. You should see us131 speedway in martin. It is one of the nicest dragstrips I have ever been to. You're right we should all meet somewhere this summer. I know there is a big ford meet in elkhart but I can't remember when it is. That would be good.

Nick

cobraii351

Roadliner rider
Established Member
The show in Elkhart is in August, I dont remember the date, I will post it after our next meeting. I am the newsletter editor for the club that does the show. If you were there last year I had the Pacific Green 97 cobra in the members area.

hoofbeat

Established Member
Originally posted by cobraii351
The show in Elkhart is in August, I dont remember the date, I will post it after our next meeting. I am the newsletter editor for the club that does the show. If you were there last year I had the Pacific Green 97 cobra in the members area.
:beer: I was a participant in a Aug. 23 Mich. Mustang show at the Concord Mall in Elkhart took 2nd place. Looked thru the pics. we took and have a couple of a Green vert. Might be your car? Great show a lot of nice cars.

blk96SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by hoofbeat
:beer: I was a participant in a Aug. 23 Mich. Mustang show at the Concord Mall in Elkhart took 2nd place. Looked thru the pics. we took and have a couple of a Green vert. Might be your car? Great show a lot of nice cars.

I saw you in LP yesterday (Thursday). You were downtown by all the antique shops going east on Lincolnway. I was in my girlfriends car, love the sonic blue color.

Tim

hoofbeat

Established Member
Originally posted by blk96SVT
I saw you in LP yesterday (Thursday). You were downtown by all the antique shops going east on Lincolnway. I was in my girlfriends car, love the sonic blue color.

Tim
2nd day i,ve had the car out since mid. Nov.,getting ready to do some work on the car. Going to run in the big MSC SVT meet at US41 end of May.

CobraSusie

Team Shelby Great Lakes State Director (Indiana)
Established Member
Originally posted by hoofbeat
:beer: You guys know about the big Chitown vs. St. Louis meet in May at US41? Going to be a good group of Svt and mustang guys there. 2 day event.
the Svt Shootout?
I will be there for that :) would love to see some of you guys come out to it too:coolman:

MERRILLVILLE< INDIANA here ;-)

I took my Cobra out yesterday 55 degrees why not?
The damn starter went out, I have 2 bolts off, and can't get to the third one :cuss: can't believe it... 49,000 miles :shrug:

Last edited:

red96cobra

Drivin' on a rail
Established Member
That third one is a bitch. When we pulled mine to drop the transmission we put a swivel on the socketthen put the extension on the swivel. Makes it much easier. Also it is easierif the exhaust is ou of the way but the bottom bolt on the pass side is another problem altogehter(sp?)

CobraSusie

Team Shelby Great Lakes State Director (Indiana)
Established Member
starter is out and getting replaced tomorrow when they get mine in at Autozone:rockon:

Next battle...I wanted to go with Kenne Bell's Supercharger,
but found an ATI 10 PSI kit and I don't have to wait for it,
$3900. do you guys know of one cheaper...if not, I may just get this one, as I want to buy it and get it on the car by May

any input would be great:)

Users who are viewing this thread