Anyone in Nothern indiana SW Michigan?

red96cobra

Drivin' on a rail
Established Member
Hey are any of you in N.Indiana SW Michigan area? Let me know. Looking for interest in start a car club or maybe joining one already in existance?:burnout: :burnout:

red96cobra

Drivin' on a rail
Established Member
White Pigeon is... North of Middlebury, half way between Kalamazoo and South Bend, Halfway between chicago and Detroit and in the middle of nowhere

XCELR8

I love my 4V
Established Member
I wouldn't mind meeting up with you guys when I'm home on leave. I'm in Kalamazoo and have always wanted to hang out in a car club in my home area.

Fanged03

Established Member
I'm in NW Indiana. I bet if you go to the MSC v1.0 you'll run into some people that are in or making one.

hoofbeat

Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraRed
How have I never seen you?
:shrug: Where do you hang at? Run at oseola and us 41,was entered at Mich. Mustang show at Elkhart and Merriville last summer and Great Lakes show in Laporte.

03CobraRed

Established Member
I have gone through Laporte a few times to cruise the so called strip and try to get some races out there but never can. I am mostly out in Highland Indiana, I have a little racing crew called Squish Racing out there and there are a lot of cars out there. I run at 41, never been to OC. During the summer I am in New Buffalo and Michigan City area quite a lot for boating and I have a summer house there. We should meet up this spring!

Unitek

THE ANTI LSx
Established Member
hey, I live in Laporte also.. Ive never seen any mustangs even around there. BTW I have a 93 strawberry notch on polished 93 cobra wheels.

Mike :)

Unitek

THE ANTI LSx
Established Member
We should all meet up some time in the summer time and I'll see if I can show you SVT guys a thing or two :)

Mike

hoofbeat

Established Member
:beer: You guys know about the big Chitown vs. St. Louis meet in May at US41? Going to be a good group of Svt and mustang guys there. 2 day event.

Users who are viewing this thread