Anyone have a 3d cobra emblem for sale?

Svtman0000

Established Member
I know most of you fellas hate em but but I've been looking all over for a buddy of mine. If anyone knows someone who has one or has one and is willing to part with it I'll gladly buy it, thanks!

65x2

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Make sure you get the right height. There are two heights, one for new edge and one for sn95

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It will be in your best interest if you CAN'T find one. :poke:

But seriously, if you really want one check eBay regularly. Or maybe in the Terminator "parts for sale" forum. It's going to be VERY hard to find one, and they aren't cheap. I believe they sold for around $150.00 back when MustangMedallions.com was around and selling them.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
It took me a minute to think about what you are looking for. I'd rather just hang a rubber toy snake off the antenna.

Mystic03

Established Member

But seriously, if you really want one check eBay regularly. Or maybe in the Terminator "parts for sale" forum. It's going to be VERY hard to find one, and they aren't cheap. I believe they sold for around $150.00 back when MustangMedallions.com was around and selling them.

:lol:

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
I saw one while at Mustang Week this year. I kind of actually liked it, although not enough to actually buy one.

langod

Cobra: The Anti-hybrid
Established Member

$150 really? Wow, my dog makes similar ornaments all over the back yard. A little silver spray paint...... :D

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
I just bought a cobra with one of those. I threw it in the trash. It might be at the bottom of the can yet. It looks like s hit.

Users who are viewing this thread