Anyone going to World of Wheels?

cobra2547

Established Member
Dam I really wanted to go but I messed up my foot and am on crutches. No way I going to hobble around or use a wheel chair. I guess theres next year.

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
Saturday night, I met Dan but I missed Jake and Ernie. Ken

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
KENNE-BELL'D said:
any pics?
Yea I'll post some later.

It was a first time for me and I enjoyed it. Some really nice stuff there. Met dan, very cool guy representin the cobras in there. Had a good time overall. :rockon:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
v8musclecobra said:
i went. It was nasty. Saw a silver 10th cobra that looked stock next 2 a red 01. was it anyone here's?

That silver 10th Cobra is FAR from stock. Just stock looking.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Chris Benvie said:
That silver 10th Cobra is FAR from stock. Just stock looking.

well...looks stock w/ Dan's cheapo 2.76 pulley...yeap..i said it Dan...CHEAP ASS LOOKIN PULLEY....hahaha

chuckstang

Established Member
the 2 cobras looked great of course, ive seen them many times b4. but my fav was the supersnake next to the blue viper.
other then that, this car show blew. ahhh too expensive. i dont ever really see anything new that is really worth going for. by the way did anyone else think the black ferrari looked like ass?

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
chuckstang said:
the 2 cobras looked great of course, ive seen them many times b4. but my fav was the supersnake next to the blue viper.
other then that, this car show blew. ahhh too expensive. i dont ever really see anything new that is really worth going for. by the way did anyone else think the black ferrari looked like ass?

If you think you got ripped off....last year was REALLY bad, half the place was empty.

silver10th

Established Member
Charlie why didnt you stop and say hi?? I didnt even see and i was at my spot like th whole time.

Jake, I'll buy a better pulley once you pay me to rebuild your engine. So ill have a nice looking pulley on there soon for ya...............hahahaha

chuckstang

Established Member
Dan the the 10th looked better then ever. But every year I get stuck going with guys/gals that just arnt really interested and they hound me like a 3 year old..."can we go yet, are we leaving yet" lol
Next year we should setup something where all us svtperf guys meet up and go together.
Did anyone else notice this absolutely retarded display for some import company...it was up against the wall towards the back and they had these pointless plastic pieces on the hood and just really terrible. they were both hondas I believe with rust and body kits falling off. i could not stop laughing hahaaha

v8musclecobra

Established Member
I saw that to lol. Fake plastic scoops on home depot painted shit boxes. Some of the ricer cars didnt belong there and heck some of the vintage cars didnt belong like some of the old 30-50's cars.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
silver10th said:
Jake, I'll buy a better pulley once you pay me to rebuild your engine. So ill have a nice looking pulley on there soon for ya...............hahahaha

oooooo....i couldnt give you the cash...youd just buy another million dollar toolbox... :lol:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
oooooo....i couldnt give you the cash...youd just buy another million dollar toolbox... :lol:

Toolbox Fetish?

Those Snap-on toolboxes are pretty damn nice.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I heard about it, had yet to see it. For some reason I thought it was a snap-on but Dan moves so fast it could be something different.

Users who are viewing this thread