Anyone going to World of Wheels?

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
i dont wanna get ahead of myself yet Ken...nice thought though

All you need is a good prepped track and a little wind down the track.
Mike did a 10.96 with a 2.93 upper, 4# lower, port job and NOS.

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
I'll be there Saturday and hope to see the whole bunch of you,and this Spring I may try and break the 20 second barrier with my dog. :lol1: :lol1:

LightningJoe95

5.8ina5.8 small cube boys
Established Member
not sure if im going if i do ill bring the 5.8. maybe pull the 7.5 out of the garage. or the gm 4.6. maybe the 1.2 in the bike. or poss the 4.0 in the jeep. all else fails ill take the 6.5 in on the bus

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
LightningJoe95 said:
not sure if im going if i do ill bring the 5.8. maybe pull the 7.5 out of the garage. or the gm 4.6. maybe the 1.2 in the bike. or poss the 4.0 in the jeep. all else fails ill take the 6.5 in on the bus

hey whuts up sucka......That wasn't Charlie's lightining you saw the other night btw.......I heard he took his new combo to Dez to get it tuned and ran a whopping 15 sec. pass....fartin an puking all the way down the track at FFW this year....he was pleased :kaboom:

LightningJoe95

5.8ina5.8 small cube boys
Established Member
yeah he did that against me a bunch of times to at the track to. dez tuned 2 whippled tahoes at my work to and they ran like bags of A$$ as well

Last edited:

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Davesnake said:
Looks like Sunday for me.....Wendy's workin tomorrow and I promised to take her...

Dave
Same, I've been skiing all week and wont be back till Sat.

silver10th

Established Member
stop by and see me once you all get there and introduce yourselves if we havent met before.hope to see you all there. dan

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
v8musclecobra said:
i went. It was nasty. Saw a silver 10th cobra that looked stock next 2 a red 01. was it anyone here's?

Yep that was Dan (silver10th) and Pat Madigan. The red vert is a 99

Dave

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
v8musclecobra said:
i went. It was nasty. Saw a silver 10th cobra that looked stock next 2 a red 01. was it anyone here's?

io dunno about "nasty" but it was ok...better than last year....migh tbe back tomorrow... :beer:

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
A little late to ask but for those who went how crowded was it? I think I'm gettin up early and arriving there a little past 10...

ACMUSTANG

Go fast & turn
Established Member
how crowded

EastCoast5.0 said:
A little late to ask but for those who went how crowded was it? I think I'm gettin up early and arriving there a little past 10...

WE got there at 10am, very little crowd to deal with, didnt wait in line to get in. wasnt overly impressed with the show. Seems everytime i go i expect something bigger then what it turns out to be.

Sean

Speedingpenguin

Former SVT *****
Established Member
New to the site, talked with Dan for a little while tonight and he told me to check out this site, so even though i've browsed through here before I figured I'd sign up :)
I recognize a few people in this thread from NEMS but yeah, just saying "hi" and yeah there were some pretty sick cars at W.O.W. but there werent enough SN95's :p (Guess I shouldnt complain.....there were a few SN95's there, but not a single 4th gen F-body! Thank god I switched sides in time! :p)
-Chris

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Speedingpenguin said:
New to the site, talked with Dan for a little while tonight and he told me to check out this site, so even though i've browsed through here before I figured I'd sign up :)

-Chris

'Bout time !!! LOL Welcome....

Users who are viewing this thread