Anyone from Waldorf?

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
LOL, he was a porter eh? Scrub them floors boy! hahahahaha, actually I was in new cars, so I'm assuming he was the new cars salesmanager. Dude was a total jackass, I'll give you the whole story sometime. I would say stick with waldorf ford, especially if you know the owner. Hunt ford is SVT, but they can't sell mustangs yet because you have to sell the "lesser" svt products for 3 years before you can sell the mustangs. They will be eligable next year. heh. Maybe that means they aren't a "certified" SVT dealer yet?

Anyway, lets just stick with waldorf ford, I know people there, and so do you, as long as i don't have to talk to sales managers much, I'll be fine:)

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
SVT Chic, are for a SVTOA in SoMD? We would love to have you join. I plan on talking to Tom some time today. He will most likely refer me to the General Manager, Mike, again. Which is fine, as long as I have his support. Anyways, If you know of any other Mustangers or SVT owners that would like to join, please let me know. Anyone can send me an email directly to [email protected].

Thanks,
RAWSN8K

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Hey guys, anyone get ahold of anyone else? RAWSN8k I've been keeping an eye out for you on the road, but I haven't seen you yet....

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
You will hear me probably before you see me. My car is black with polished 03 Cobra wheels. I travel up and down Rt 5 all of the time.

SVT Chic, next time you talk to Bruce, if he is still a part of LOOM since he sold his Lightning and now owns a Mach 1, tell him to send me an email.

RAWSN8K

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I'll keep an ear out then. I'm always on 5 myself, so I'll have to pass you sooner or later. Look out for either a redfire 03 cobra vert, or a green/silver GT fox with a saleen wing and tinted glass. The fox is pretty noisy, although at the moment it's off the road waiting for a new heart...should have the short block parts in the next two weeks(I hope).

TRBO VNM

fishtail,

i posted in your other thread about me. That is me and I live in Waldorf, actually St. Charles. Hope to move if we build a house and unfortunately I will be moving farther south, almost to the bridge.

I actually was at MIR last night. much better than friday nights. I hate eliminations and want true test and tune. It is more expensive at $30, but worth it as far as I am concerned.

new numbers in my sig. could have done better but I tried a few different launches on the DR's.

there is another sonic here in Waldorf but I don't know if he posts on here..usually on Modularfords. I have only seen one other comp orange cobra, but I don't think he is from the area.

i haven't been to berts, I have been haning with Jason1320 and a small club we are in. and to make things harder my name is Jason as well.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Cool, I thought that was too much of a coincidence. I haven't seen any of you guys around. I NEVER see other 03/04 cobras on the roads around here. I worked with a guy named Jason with a Sonic Blue 03, but he just moved to PA.

So weds nights is a true test n' tune? Sundays used to be, but the last time I went on sunday they started some stupid gamblers race thing. I'd like to see what my vert runs stock, but I'll have to wait until I get it back from Waldorf ford...whenever that will be.

TRBO VNM

actually, wednesday is the same as sunday but at night so you get the cool air. They have the gamblers race, but last night there was basically nobody there compared to like a friday night. the gamblers race went pretty quick and they do time runs between the gambler runs. I won't go back on friday's now.

I am usually not driving around down in hughesville or anything. always around waldorf/st charles.

Last edited:

Cobrachs

Established Member
I do lurk around svtp a little Jason, but this is my first time to the local boards

Oh and RAWSN8K Bruce has ditched the Mach and bought a Family haulin Harley F150, but is threatining to get a Cobra

TRBO VNM

Originally posted by Cobrachs
I do lurk around svtp a little Jason, but this is my first time to the local boards

Oh and RAWSN8K Bruce has ditched the Mach and bought a Family haulin Harley F150, but is threatining to get a Cobra

Charles...better watch out. I am coming to get that trophy! BTW, thanks for the DR's!:thumbsup:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Cool, sounds like I'll start going on weds nights instead. Do they still give you a hard time about saftey equipment? They tend to me more lenient.

TRBO VNM

Fishtail,

they do want helmets and I am not sure about the cage since you have a vert. And I have had friend race in shorts which is a shock to me. Usually it always has to be pants no matter what. But they do always ask me about a helmet. I need a safety loop now.

It was nice to meet you the other day. BTW, what is your first name?

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Hey, so they said something to you about a helmet eh? When we were running on sunday they didn't even get on us for that....wonder if they just didn't notice.

My first name is Mike. Sorry to chase you down randomly like that, but I figured that was just a little too funny to pass up. What was with that kid? He didn't seem to care that an identical car was sitting right next too yours....maybe he hates red???

TRBO VNM

Originally posted by FISHTAIL
Hey, so they said something to you about a helmet eh? When we were running on sunday they didn't even get on us for that....wonder if they just didn't notice.

My first name is Mike. Sorry to chase you down randomly like that, but I figured that was just a little too funny to pass up. What was with that kid? He didn't seem to care that an identical car was sitting right next too yours....maybe he hates red???

yeah, pretty funny..small world or really just waldorf actually.

not sure what was up with him. I do get a lot of attention because of the color though. It is amazing the looks and expressions on peoples faces from just the color.

well my name is Jason if you didn't already know.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Yeah I caught your name when I read this post after I got home. I'm sure the color does get alot of looks....I like it though.

Users who are viewing this thread